𝟎𝟒𝟑

"𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕠𝕠𝕟
𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺

     "SEATTLE!" Ronan shouts as he catches up to Noah.

"Hey," Noah beams as the boy walks beside her down the school hallway.

"I feel like we never really hang out," Ronan says.

"Yeah, we're always with everyone else," Noah adds and looks up at the boy.

"Me and Tate are going to the skatepark this weekend, maybe you could come?" He offers.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun," Noah chimes at the invitation.

"I think you'll find that we're much cooler than Reef,"

"What makes you think that I don't already think that?" The girl asks with a giggle.

"I know you guys have gotten close," Ronan notes, "And I know that he ditched Ava." He says, waiting for Noah to explain.

"There's nothing going on, so you can stop your instigating." Noah laughs at the boy's attempt to get her to talk.

"Oh, c'mon, he's always flirting with you—"

"And do you see me flirting back?" Noah questions him.

"So, me and Tate are your favorites?" Ronan asks with a prideful smile.

"Actually, Jess is my favorite, so..." Noah trails off and laughs at his offended expression.

"But seriously, I really wanna hang with you," Ronan says.

"This weekend," Noah promises.

"What'd she say?!" Tate exclaims as he comes up behind the two, throwing his arm around Ronan's shoulder.

"You two always have a plan," Noah giggles as Tate puts an arm around her as well.

"We're gonna teach you how to skateboard," Tate says with determination.

"And show you all the cool tricks," Ronan adds.

"Because Jess is too scared of a skateboard—" Tate chuckles.

"And Liv thinks we're bad teachers," Ronan says, joining Tate in his laughs.

"As long as you promise to not make me look clumsy," Noah smiles.

"See ya' this weekend!" Tate beams as him and Ronan start walking down another hallway. They walk backwards and wave at Noah, leaving her smiling while shaking her head.

"What did the boys want?" Parker asks as he watches the boys laugh. Noah looks over at Parker, who somehow appeared beside her.

"Nothing," Noah says with a shrug.

"Don't keep me outta the loop!" Parker pleads as he walks behind Noah, trying to keep up with her.

"I'm not," Noah states, "I was talking with my friends—"

"Who are also my friends—"

"I didn't realize you were the clingy type, Parker." Noah giggles as the boy runs to walk in front of her. He walks backwards to face Noah.

"Will I ever catch a break with you?" The boy asks.

"I don't know," Noah smirks, "You're the one chasing me," She teases him and walks into her next class.

𝘫𝘫'𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦

"So, what's Will like?" Noah asks JJ.