𝟎𝟗𝟎

"𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘴' 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"GOOD MORNING," Jess whispers as she rolls over and sits herself up by her forearms. She sees Noah roll over and hears her groan at the sound of her voice.

"Wake up, please," The blonde adds.

"I'm up," Noah murmurs as she hides her face in her arms on the pillow.

"If you're up, why can I still hear you snoring?" Jess giggles.

"I do not snore," Noah says as she lifts her head and looks at the blonde in bed next to her.

"Oh, that got you up!" Jess exclaims and finds herself laughing when Noah tries to hit her with a pillow.

"Not funny," Noah groans as she sits up and rubs her eyes. She leans back on her elbow and leans in toward Jess. She plants a light kiss on the blonde's cheek and smiles when she pulls away, "Can I make you breakfast?"

"You're gonna make breakfast?" Jess asks with a smirk.

"Hey, I can make a bagel or scrambled eggs or I can try an omelet—"

"That sounds good," Jess beams and sees Noah nod.

"I was really hoping you were gonna go for the bagel—" Noah chuckles and exclaims in shock as Jess begins to tickle her. The blonde eventually stops her antics and falls on top of Noah.

"You said you'd try the omelet," Jess complains.

"And I will," Noah chimes, "I can't promise it'll be good."

"Don't worry, if it's bad, I'll still like you," Jess giggles, "Or I can pretend to like it, even if it's bad."

"You would spare my feelings?" Noah asks.

"Of course," Jess replies.

"Alright, let's go," Noah says and gets out of bed. She grabs Jess' hand and pulls her up as well, opening her bedroom door to let Jess downstairs.

"What do you want in it?" Noah asks Jess as she opens the fridge.

"What do you got?" The blonde asks as she sits atop the counter next to the stove.

"We have cheese, some pre-made bacon, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, onion..." Noah lists as she looks around the fridge.

"Can I do cheese, bacon, and green bell pepper?" Jess requests.

"No mushrooms?" Noah questions.

"No," Jess shakes her head.

"You're crazy," Noah replies and pulls out all the ingredients. She pulls out a pan and gets a cutting board for the pepper, mushroom, and onion.

Jess takes the chance to look around the townhome apartment. She does not come here often and when she does, she is usually only in Noah's room. She admires all the little details she had never noticed before.

"Emily's place is actually really nice," The blonde says aloud.

"Yeah, not my personal vibe, but it's very Emily, so I don't mind it," Noah says with a shrug.

"I like how fancy it seems," Jess chimes, "All the glass decorations, bottles of wine on display, the sophisticated bookshelf with the sitting area, the expensive-looking artwork, the elegant rug," She lists out as she looks around the room.

"Yes, everything a teen wants in her living room," Noah chuckles.

"What's your vibe then?" Jess asks.