Extended Summary

A life worth living was not feeling trapped. Being pushed to your limits everyday. Having to be trained to kill people. The emotions that was once felt start to disappear and you are told that you are not worth enough.

Going out and destroying people's lives, even if they were good.

Going through the pain of not being able to follow their destiny, even though they could.

Not being able to fall in love, even though they did.

That was how Evalina Devin grew up. Trapped inside the Red Room always feeing conflicted. Always wanting to escape, but never having the power to, but there was always someone there for her.

A women that she would never forget. Soon years later, Evalina is not suffering through the pain of not feeling worthy, but she feels that she would never be accepted. Being born differently did not help either and by that, I mean the different powers that she is, even if they are to be called as such and because of this, she never wanted to reveal them.

Escaping from the Red Room was not easy as she encountered many obstacles, but that's a story for a different time. Now, she lives in Manhattan not expecting to be bombarded every couple of years by people she did not want to interact with. 

Now, with more danger coming into the world, Evalina might have no choice.