Chapter 34: Vision

Vision

~~~

I gasp as I sit up before looking at my surroundings. I am back on the land and I see Lyon breathing heavily by me. "Lyon," I say and I go to move, but wince as I feel pain all over my body. I start the healing process and move towards him.

Lyon is laying on his back and his shirt is ripped to shreds with blood on it. "Why the hell did you do that?" I ask him as I see that he is fully healed.

"I needed to protect you," he tells me, "You would of drowned." I sigh at his words knowing that he is right.

Then realization hits me. "Where's Natasha?" I quickly ask as I stand up. I look around me just hoping I would see the redhead. "Where is she?" I shout and Lyon quickly gets up before grabbing my arms.

"He has her," Lyon says and my heart sinks to my stomach.

"No," I whisper as I move back out of his grip.

"Evalina," Lyon says softly.

"No!" I shout.

"Hey, hey," Lyon says while walking up to me, "We will get her back." I look at Lyon before clenching my jaw.

"You better be damn right or so help me-" I say, but Lyon stops me.

"I know," he tells me.

"Evalina," I hear through the earpiece.

"I'm here, Rogers. So is Lyon," I tell him.

"Good, I could not get to anyone else. Meet at our rendezvous point. We need to get back to the tower," Steve tells us.

I sigh before glancing at Lyon. "We better get her back," I tell Lyon and he nods. I turn around and starting making my way to the rendezvous point.

"Did you and Natasha meet in the Red Room?" Lyon asks after a few minutes making me stop.

"Please don't bring that up," I tell him and I can see the guilt on his face.

"I apologize," he tells me.

I glance at him before taking a deep breath. "We did," I tell him and I walk past. I leave it at that as we walk through Seoul. I see the damage that was done making me angry at Ultron and his ways.

People look at us as they see the blood covering our body. I grip the handle of my sword in anger knowing that I let Ultron take Natasha.