He's Back

I hope yall have tissues ready cause I can't stop crying.

====================

Harry POV

"On the count of three, ready?" I said to Cedric.

"Ready." he smiled back.

"One... two... three!" I counted.

Both of us went for the trophy and we teleported.

"Where are we?" Cedric questioned.

"This doesn't look like Hogwarts."

"I think that was a portkey." Cedric concluded. "Yeah, it's a portkey."

I look around as read a sign that read "Tom Mavolo Riddle." I knew that name as I had greeted a man with that exact name. Voldemort.

"Cedric, we have to get back to the portkey." I say realizing where we were.

"What?" Cedric queried but it was too late.

A shadow appeared from the dark and said, "Kill the spare."

Cedric turns around to see where the voice was from when he was shot with a spell.

"Avada Kadavra!"

"Cedric!" I screamed out.

He plunged right onto the ground lifeless. His face pale and his eyes opened. I looked in horror as I stared at his dead body. The man then came out and revealed himself. Pettigrew.

"Oh, ho, ho, ho." he smiled backing me up to a statue.

The statue then trapped me in between his arms making me unable to break apart.

"Bring the other one out!" a shrieking weak voice commanded.

Pettigrew turned back and carried another person out. I tried to see who it was and realized that it was Y/N.

"Y/N!" I shouted. "What did you do to her?!"

"Oh, I did nothing. She's not dead, don't worry. We need her alive for something else." he smirked.

"How did you even get her?!" I asked aggressively.

"Oh, shut it, boy," Pettigrew ordered as he dropped her onto the ground.

"Y/N, get up, Y/N, get up!" I shouted at her.

"She's not going to wake yet. Not until he's fully back." he chuckled.

He then carries another figure out and puts him into the cauldron. "Bones of the father, unwillingly given; flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed;" in which he took and knife and chopped his hands off. "Blood of the enemy forcibly taken;" he says rolling up my sleeves. I tried resisting but it didn't work as he but my skin and took my blood. "And then, a strand of hair from another enemy."

He pulls a strand of Y/N's hair and puts it into the cauldron. "The Dark Lord shall rise again!"

I watched as a figure rose from the cauldron. It was Voldemort. He reached for his cloak and put it on feeling his body again. Next, he summoned some deatheaters. They apparated in black smoke wearing black cloaks as well as masks covering their identities.

"Welcome, my friends. 13 years it's been, and yet you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. Not one of you had tried to look for me. The guilt I smell...." Voldemort spoke. "Not even you, Lucius." he said removing his mask.

"M-my Lord, I had not seen any sign of your whereabouts," Lucius whispered.

"Fool. There were many signs." Voldemort snapped.