A Time Turner

I just want to say some things before we start this story.
1. THANK YOU FOR 9K VIEWS.
2. I want to start including you, yes you, the bootiful hoomans reading this, in my story. I want to get back you guys, but since Y/N is you, you will choose to either make up your own oc or have you in it. I'll explain it more later if you get chosen.
Now, to be chosen to be in the story, you have to be an active reader, be following me, and vote. If you get chosen, I will direct message you.
Enjoy :)
=============

Y/N POV

Finally, after what seemed like forever, we arrived at Hogwarts. The first thing that happened as I got out was the tightest hug from Draco.

He came to me running and embracing me.

"Oh Y/N, I'm so glad you're alright. I thought I might lose you." he said.

"You'll never lose me, Draco."
==========

After the annual feast, Hermione and I went straight to McGonagall's office, careful not to get anyone's attention.

"Ah, there you two are." McGonagall said.

"How did you get here so fast? We were all just at the feast together!" Hermione said.

"Apparition my dear. You two will learn soon enough. Now, what you're here for." McGonagall began. "You two must swear that you won't let anyone see you. Not even your past self. Don't break any rules."

"Yes m'am." Hermione and I said in unison.

"I would normally do an unbreakable vow but you two are still too young. I would have to only trust you two that you won't break any rules. You two are my and the school's best students after all."

"Don't worry professor. We promise that we won't be seen or break any rules." I said assuringly.

"I trust your words. Now, you two head back and get some sleep. Classes start tomorrow and your schedules will be given to you by your owls."

========

The next morning, owls came down giving us our schedules and some mail. Hermione and I are going to have every class together. We have to be together at all times.

"Hermione, Y/N, I think they messed up your schedules." Ron said.

"No-"

"Hey, Y/N." Draco said cutting me off.

"Malfoy, what are YOU doing here." Ron said emphasizing on you.

"What, can I not be with my girlfriend, Weasley?" Draco shotted back. "And at least I have a girlfriend."

"Your girlfriend just happens to be one of my best friends!" Ron said.

"Enough you two!" I said shushing them up.

"Sorry." they both apologized.

"Now, Draco, do you need something?" I asked.

"Really nothing. Can I see your schedule, love? I want to see if we have any classes together."

"Sure." I said showing him my schedule.

"Um, Y/N, I think they got your schedule messed up." Draco said.

"That's what I said! Hermione too!" Ron said.

"Granger? Your schedule is messed up too?"

"No no no, Malfoy. Our schedules are not messed up." Hermione said.

"No, I think it is. Love, you can't take 10 classes in one day. There's simply not enough time. I mean like, look at this, this morning at 9, you have Divination, Muggle Studies, and Arithmancy." Draco said reading my schedule.