The Trip to the Zoo (Edited)

Y/N POV

I woke up on my bed. Weird. I wasn't on my bed before I passed out.

Then I remembered. I remembered the two women screaming. Was I just hearing things? This is so weird.

=========
~A few days later~

Today, my family and I are going to the zoo. This is our 5th time going to the zoo this year! I just love the zoo and I love all animals. I heard that they had a new animal there so me and my family decided to go.

"What do you think the new animal is?" asked Zach.

"I'm not sure. Maybe a snake?" I said.

"Why do you think that?"

"Well, there's no snake at the zoo and they've wanted to get a snake so um, yeah."

"Well I hope it's a Puma!" Zach said.

"Pshhh, they have enough pumas. Anyways, I CALL SHOTGUN!"

"W-wait no! No fair!"

"Ha!"

"Kids, lets go!" my mom yelled.

On our way to the zoo I kept thinking about the two women screaming. It was all I was thinking about for the past few days. I haven't told my parents anything about it though. I'm worried that they might think I weird and send me away. That's the last thing I need now.

When we finally arrived at the zoo, we were told that the new animal was a snake. I WAS RIGHT! Zach looked a little disappointed but that doesn't matter. We then raced to where the snake should be. It was beautiful. It had yellow and white scales. It looks as if it was sleep but it was not.

"Hi there beautiful." I said.

"It looks so cool!" Zach exclaimed. "I want to touch it!"

I just ignored him but then, I could have sworn, the snake was talking.

"Thank you girl" it hissed.

I was bewildered. Was I hearing things? It then came towards me.

"Y-y-you're welcome." I stuttered.

"You can understand me?" the snake asked.

"Um um um." I don't know what to say. "I-I guess so. Can you understand me?"

The snake nodded its head.

"Well, it was nice meeting you snake!"

"Yesssss indeed." it hissed.

I smiled at it and then my returned to my parents. I kept thinking to myself. How was I able to talk to the snake? Is there other people out there that's able to talk to snakes?

We then head to all the other stations, you can call it. We also saw the dolphin show before we left.

We left back home and it was around 3:40 p.m. I have karate soon. We ate lunch and then I changed into my karate uniform and grabbed my stuff and headed out. I was still thinking about the snake. Now I got two things on my mind. Me being able to talk to a snake and the two women screaming.

Could I talk to other snakes as well? Oh well, guess I'll find out in the future.