Back in Time

50 chapters y'all!!! As a specialty, todays chapter will be longer than usual ;). Also thank you guys for 50k reads ;-; I'm so grateful for this. Also, my story is lowkey dying so please vote. It'll help a lot but it's not mandatory. Enjoy!

Y/N POV

"Sorry about your leg there, Ron. I reckon that stings a bit." Sirius apologized as we are leaving the Shrieking Shack.

"A bit? A bit?!" Ron questioned. "You almost tore my leg off!"

"I was going for your rat." Sirius said. "Beautiful isn't it? I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors." he said admiring the view.

"It really is beautiful." I chipped in.

"It'll be nice to do it again. Freely." Sirius said. "That was a noble thing you did there." he said turning to Harry. "He didn't deserve it."

"I don't reckon my father would want his best friend to become killers for a worthless piece of vermin like Pettigrew." Harry said.

"Like you?" I joked.

"Oh shut it, Y/N." Harry laughed.

I went over the Draco who was tending Severus.

"Hey, Y/N." he said noticing me.

"Hi, love." I smiled giving him a hug. "Thanks for what you did back there."

"I didn't do anything though. I just didn't want a filthy murderer touching my girlfriend." he said.

"Still. I thought you went back." I said.

"I did. Then I saw Snape so I followed him." he explained.

"Well then, I think you should head back now. You wouldn't want your reputation getting ruined, don't you?" I said.

"Well, you're more important than my reputation. I've learned that the hard way the first time I lost you." he smiled.

"Does the bad boy have a heart now?" I said teasingly.

"No. Not after your stole it from me." he said cheekily.

I immediately blushed as he said those words. I stole Draco Malfoy's heart.

"You should head back now. I'll catch up with you later." I said.

"Alright but, trouble seems to follow you wherever you go." he said.

"You mean you? I mean, you do follow me and you still kind of do still act like a git sometimes."

"It hurt!" Draco said dramatically. "My heart. I don't think I can handle this!"

"I thought I stole your heart." I laughed.

He laughed back and said, "Yes. Yes you did. Now, when I see you again, I better not see any scratches."

"Yes, yes. I won't. Now run along. I'll catch you later." I said leaving him.

"Harry! Y/N!" Hermione shouted pointing to the sky.

It was a full moon and we saw Remus started to get out of control.

"Remus. Old friend, did you take your potion tonight?" he asked nervously. However, he didn't answer. He was transforming. "Run. All of you!" Sirius ordered.

We just stood still unable to move. It was as if a spell was casted and we were frozen.

"You know the man you truly are. This flesh is only flesh. This heart is where you truly live. This heart!" Sirius said pointing to his heart.