The Third Floor

3rd POV

"Seeker!" Ron beamed. "You get to be a seeker! And Y/N, a chaser!"

"Yup." Y/N and Harry said.

"But McGonagall said I would make a great beater though."

"First years never make the house teams. You guys must be the youngest Quidditch player in.."

"A century. According to McGonagall." Fred and George say cutting Ron off.

"Well done Harry and Y/N! Wood just told us."

"Fred and George are on the team too. They're beaters" Ron says.

"Our job is to make sure that the seeker don't get too bloody. Can't make any promises of course. Rough game Quidditch," George says.

"Brutal! But, nobody had died in years. Some vanishes occasionally," Fred say.

"But they'll turn up in a month or two!" George says finishing the sentence.

"Don't worry guys, you'll do great." Hermione say.

"But we've never played Quidditch! What if we make a fool of ourselves?" Y/N and Harry said in unison.

"You guys won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood," Hermione say leading them to a trophy case. There, on a trophy, it said "James Potter" as a seeker. An other trophy said "Luke L/N" chaser.

"Woah! Harry, you never told me your father was a seeker too!" Ron exclaims.

"I didn't know." Harry replied.

"You too, Y/N. Your father was a chaser! Did you not know about this?" Ron say.

"No I didn't." Y/N answered back. "And in all honesty, I didn't even know my father's name was Luke." Everyone looked in shock.

"I don't even know my mother's name." Y/N with sadness in her voice. "I don't even know what they looked like."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." says Ron.

"It's okay. It's a bit embarrassing that I don't even know my own family. Not even my parents name." Y/N says as a tear rolls down her face.

"It's okay, Y/N." Hermione say comforting her. "You can't blame yourself. After all, you were in America for ten years and not even your muggle parents knew about this."

"Thanks Mione." Y/N say trying to smile.

"Anytime." Hermione replied and they all left to their common room.

However, little do they know that they were being watched.

"I know just the way to make it up to her, but I'll need some time." he says and walked away.

==========
Y/N POV

I was walking up the stairs with Ron, Harry, and Hermione.

"I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you both than you do." Ron said.

"Who doesn't." Harry said and the stairs began to move.

"What's happening?" Harry questioned.

"The stair cases move, remember?" me and Hermione answered. Then the stairs stopped at a single door.

"Let's go this way before they move again." Ron said.

We entered the door and it was dark.