Petrified Hermione

Y/N POV

Today is the day I return back home. Hogwarts. In my time here, I realized how much I missed Hogwarts. That's because it's my home.

I was actually suppose to go back 2 weeks ago. Dumbledore owled me telling me that some things have been happening at school knowingly that Harry, Ron, and Hermione tell me everything. I guess he just didn't want the letter to get in the wrong hands.

Did I mention that we also solved the case? Tecna and her awesome gadgets was able make a virtual library of Hogwarts with all its book. We figured out that the monster in the chamber was a Basilick. Hopefully Hermione and the boys took it to their own hands. Knowing them, they already did.

I'm still going the miss the Winx. We've gotten very close and we've gone to countless adventures. You would think I would have a normal time at Alfea. However, they're not like the ones at Hogwarts.

I've learn many new spells and I'm starting to learn how to control my power. Next time when I see that Parkinson, I'm going to set her robes on fire.

"I've see you're all packed." Faragonda said coming into my room.

"Ah, Headmistress!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing here? I thought you were busy."

"I was originally but I came to say goodbye. I just had to say goodbye to one of Alfea's best student. Although you had only been here for a couple of months, you've shown many potential."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Of course. I look forward seeing you over the summer."

"I look forward to it too. I'll truly miss being here but Hogwarts is my real home."

"Y/N, I want to talk to you about your power."

"Yes?"

"As you know, your power is a bit different from the one in your world. Due to that, you are allowed to use magic out of school. That is, if you use it for good. The Ministry of Magic is already aware of this so it won't be a problem."

"That's awesome!" I beamed.

"Yes, yes, I know. However, you still can't allow what you call muggles to know that you have magic. They need to believe that it is just a myth. Now, I must be leaving. I have lots of paper work to do."

"Alright, I'll see you in the summer." I said as she left.

==============
I said my goodbyes to the Winx and the specialist. I'm truly going to miss them. They all got me something too. Charm bracelets from the girls and the specialist gave me one of those changeable weapons. I still don't what they are called but they are cool.

I sat in the train thinking about all the work I'd have to catch up on. I also thought about all the fun my friends and I are going to have together again. However, neither of them have been writing to me these days. Ever since we solved the mystery, I haven't heard anything. They probably solved the problem and are busy. Well, actually, Draco is the only person who still writes to me.

Wait. What if Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Julie forgot about me? What if they think they don't need me anymore? Is that why they haven't been writing to me?

All these negative thoughts went through my mind. I really hope my friends did forget about me. They know that I'm coming back today. Did they forget?

I needed to get my mind out of these thoughts. I took a book out of my bag and started reading.

==========

The train finally stopped at my destination. I was finally home.

I grabbed my luggage and went to the Gryffindor common room. Excited to see everyone, I ran as fast as I could. It was the weekends so there wasn't many people out.

I got to the common room and to my surprise, no one was there. Weird.

I went up to my room I shared with Hermione hoping to see her. To my disappointment, she wasn't there. Maybe she was at the library.

I unpacked all my things and head down to the Great Hall. I went to the Gryffindor table and saw Harry and Ron. They saw me too.

"Y/N!" they both exclaimed.

"Hi guys. Where's Mione?" I asked.

In reply, they put their head down. Oh no. Did something happened to her?

"Come with us." Harry spoke.

I followed them to the Hospital Wing. Why were we at the Hospital Wing?

"Y/N, we're warning you. It might be a bit of a shock." Ron said.

We stood in front of a certain. As they remove it, I saw Hermione. Expect, it wasn't.

She was petrified.