Back at Diagon Alley

Y/N POV

We arrived back at the Burrow and the sun is already starting to rise. We head into the house and Harry had a look around.

"It's not much, but it is home." Ron said.

"I think it's brilliant!" Harry said.

Then, Molly came into the room angrily.

"Where have you been?!" she yelled.

"Oh, Harry. How wonderful it is to see you." she said politely.

"Beds empty! No note! You could've died. You could've been seen!" she yelled at the boys.

"Of course I don't blame you Harry or Y/N. I'm sorry the boys dragged you along Y/N." she said to me and Harry.

"They were starving him, mom. They had bars on his window." Ron said.

"Well, you best hope I don't put bars on your windows, Ronald Weasley!" Molly then turned to me and Harry. "Come on, Y/N, Harry, time for a spot for breakfast."

"Thank you." me and Harry said.

We all got into the kitchen and took a seat. Shortly, Molly served us breakfast. Ginny then came downstairs still in her pajamas.

"Mommy, have you seen my jumper?" she asked.

"Yes, dear. It was on the cat." Molly replied.

Ginny then spotted Harry and her eyes widen.

"Hello." Harry greeted.

Ginny backed up and scurried away.

"What did I do?" Harry questioned.

"Ginny. Been talking about you all summer. Dead annoying, really." Ron said.

"Think you got an admirer, Harry." I said jokingly.

"Morning Weasleys!" Mr. Weasley said coming in the kitchen.

"Morning dad." they replied.

"What a night! Nine raids!" he said.

"Raids?" me and Harry questioned.

"Dad works at the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves muggles, he thinks they're fascinating." Ron answered.

"And who are you two?" Mr. Weasley asked me and Harry.

"Oh right, I'm Harry, sir." Harry said.

"And I'm Y/N, sir. I'm staying here for the rest of the summer, remember?" I said.

"Good lord, are you really?" he said. "Well, Ron had told me about you two. And Y/N, of course, I remembered that you're staying here for the rest of summer. It's a real pleasure and your father and Iwere good family friends back then."

"You knew my father?" I asked.

"Yes. Indeed I did." he replied.

"Awesome!" I beamed.

"Anyways, Harry, when did you get here?" he asked.

"This morning." Molly answered. "Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Harry's house and back last night. They dragged Y/N along too."

"Did you really? How'd it go?" he asked excitedly.

Molly gave him a glare. "I mean, that was very wrong of you all."

Then, there was an owl screech.

"That must be Errol with the post." Mr. Weasley stated as the owl hit the window. "Fetch it will you, Percy?"