L/N's Mansion

HI GUYS. I JUST WANTED TO SAY, THANK YOU FOR 4K READS. I'm really sorry that I'm not as active but I've been really busy lately. This chapter will be a bit long so enjoy :). This might be my last chapter of the decade, but I'll try to post another one just before the year ends. Anyways, byeeeee.

===============================

3rd POV

"Let's dance." Y/N said as she grips her wand.

Tom discharged her with a simple expelliarmus. Luckily, Y/N had the weapon the specialist had to give her and took it out. Unfortunately, Tom discharged her again.

"Gosh L/N, you need to be way faster." Tom laughed.

"Now," Tom said turning back to the basilisk, "kill them."

The serpent slithers towards them not daring to look it in its eyes. As the serpent charge towards them, Fawkes screech and attacked the basilisk.

"No! Your bird might have caused my serpent to go blind but it can still hear!" Tom shouted.

One thing was for sure. They can see know but they had to be careful not to make a sound. As the serpent gets close to them, neither of them dared to breathe.

Y/N concentrating remembering her training back at  Alfea, she controlled the water on the sides making a big sound. Of course, the serpent dashed straight towards the sound.

"Run, Harry. Run!" Y/N ordered Harry.

"What about you?!" the raven boy asked.

"I-I'll catch up." Y/N said.

Harry took his chance and ran towards a tunnel. The serpent being able to hear him chased after him. With the best effort, Y/N tried to prevent the serpent from catching up. With her powers, she knocked a pillar down making it harder for the serpent to slither through.

However, paying too much attention to the serpent, she didn't even realize that Tom was right behind her about to hit her with a curse.

"Crucio!" Tom said.

Y/N's scream filled the chamber. The pain was unbearable. She was lying on the floor panting next to her wand and weapon. She tried her best to reach it but she was just too weak at the moment.

"Let's try that again." Tom smirked. "Crucio!"

"NOO!" Y/N screamed.

During that time, Harry came running.

"Y/N!" Harry gasped as he saw her on the floor screaming. He had just escaped the serpent by tricking it.

Y/N POV

I was screaming from pain from the curse. It hurts. The pain is unbearable.

"Stop it!" Harry shouted at Tom.

I lied on the cold floor helplessly. I pant as I tried to catch my breath. Tears were escaping from my eyes. My whole body hurt and I felt like passing out. I couldn't. Not at this moment. With the risk that Voldemort coming back, no.

With my strength, I grabbed my wand and tried to discharge Tom. However, I missed. Harry ran towards me trying to help me up. I was too weak at this point.

Then, the basilisk appeared. It was targeting Harry. He made a run and started climbing up the statue of Salazar Slytherin leaving me behind.

The serpent chased after him listening to his every move. I was still on the ground but I noticed that there was something in the sorting hat. It was ruby-colored and steel.