Hogwarts

Y/N POV

Me, Harry, Ron, and Hermione got off a train and was greeted by a familiar voice. It was Hagrid.

"First years! This way please. Come on now, don't be shy. Come on now, hurry up!" Hagrid yelled.

Me and Harry moved towards the front where Hagrid was. "Hello Hagrid." Me and Harry greeted with a smile.

"Hello, Y/N, Harry." he greeted back.

I got on a boat with Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

"Guys look." said Ron pointing at the castle up ahead.

"Whoaa." I said. It was beautiful.

Shortly, we arrived at the other side of the lake. We walked up a flight of stairs and at the top of the stairs was a women. She was tall and had dark green robes on with a witch hat.

Once everyone arrive she spoke "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But, before you can take your seats. you must be sorted into your houses. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now, while you're here, your houses will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking, you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded with the house cup-"

"Trevor!" yelled a boy. I assumed he was Neville. He looked at Professor McGonagall embarrassed.

"Sorry." he said and went back into the crowd.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." she said and left.

"So, it's true then. What they're saying on the train. Harry Potter and Y/N L/N have come to Hogwarts." a boy said. I turned around to see who it was and it was that boy I met at Diagon Alley. Well, more like caught staring at me through a window. He then approaches Harry.

"I assume you're Harry." he said. "This is Crabbe and Goyle." pointing at his goons. "And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Ron laughed a bit at his name and he noticed it and approached him.

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand down robe. You must be a Weasley." Draco spat. "We'll soon find that some wizarding families are better than the others, Potter. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." he said extending his hands out to Harry.

Harry looked at it then spoke, "I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks."

"Hump. And where's L/N?" Draco said a bit embarrassed.

"That's me." I said looking at the blonde.

Draco POV

I saw the girl I saw a Diagon Alley. She was Y/N L/N. I can't believe it. The most beautiful girl ever and here I was embarrassed by Harry Potter. I can feel my cheeks heat up. I looked into her E/C eyes. They're so beautiful. W-wait. W-what is this feeling I'm feeling?

Y/N POV

"That's me." I said looking at the blonde. He just looked at me. His cheeks were turning red and it was very obvious. Professor McGonagall then came back and tapped Draco's shoulders.

"We're ready for you now." she said as she opened the doors to reveal a hall. There were four tables for each houses I assume.

We walked in and looked at the ceiling.

"The ceiling isn't real." I heard Hermione say. "It's bewitched to look like the night sky. I read all about it in 'Hogwarts: A History.'"

"Will you please along here." McGonagall said as we reached the front of the hall.