2nd Task

Im sorry if I haven't really been active ;-; I've been rlly busy with school so I might not respond to any comment, but feel free to interact with my on my convo board! Since I had asked for some ideas for this year, be sure to tell me if I took any idea of yours cause the dumb me forgot to write things down 🤡 I'm rlly sorry if this was rushed cause I wanted to get a chapter out. Enjoy!
====
2nd POV

"Y/N! Y/N!" Hermione called out to you.

"Yeah, Mione?"

"P-Professor-" she huffed. "M-McGonagall- wants- to- see us."

"Why?" you asked.

"No idea. She just want to see us." Hermione answers.

"Alright then."

You and Hermione walk to McGonagall's office and saw Cho and an other girl in the office. You wondered why you were there and it seems like no one really knew why besides McGonagall.

"Ah, perfect. Let's get straight down to business." McGonagall smiled.

======
It is the next day and no one have seen neither you or Hermione. You and Draco were supposed to meet up to go to Harry's second task, but you were know where to be found.

"Weasley!" Draco shouted out as Ron left the Gryffindor common room.

"What, Malfoy?"

"Where's Y/N?" he asked.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her or Hermione since yesterday morning."

"What do you mean?! Granger too?! You're supposed to be their best friend and you don't know where Y/N is?!"

"And you're her boyfriend and you don't know where she is." Ron retorted.

"You!" Draco roared but contained himself. "Where's Potter?!"

"Probably getting ready... I don't know." Ron shrugged.

Draco quickly left and went to look for Harry. Meanwhile, Ron waited for Morgan then left together to the lake.

"Potter!" Draco shouted out after him.

"Malfoy?"

"Where's Y/N?!" Draco said grabbing his collar.

"Woah, woah, woah! Bloody hell, Malfoy!"

"Answer my question! Where is Y/N?!" Draco asked again.

"I don't know! I haven't seen her since yesterday!" Harry answered.

"Urg! Both you and Weasley are useless." Draco sneered pushing Harry out of his grip.

"You better hope Y/N comes back safe or else I'll definitely make sure my father will hear about this." he growled.

Harry just shrugged it off then got ready for his task. People were already arriving and the judges were already at their stand.

The entire time, Draco glared at Harry. Harry quickly eats his gillyweed and jumps into the water. He seemed to be having some problems as no one could see him.

"I-I just killed Harry Potter!" Neville cried.

"Tsk, someone like you? Able to kill Harry Potter? Please, as if." Draco rolled his eyes.

Then, Harry sprung out of the water and everyone cheered for him. Expect Draco of course. This whole time, Draco was worrying where you were. He knew that you would never miss anything important for your friends or gone anywhere without a short notice.

Harry swam through the lake when he sees an opening in the reefs. There, he saw you, Hermione, Cho, and what seemed like Fleur's sister. Viktor swam in and took Hermione; Cedric took Cho. It was only you and Fleur's sister left and mermaid were starting to surround you. Harry had heard something that Fluer was out for this round, so he had to save both you and her sister.