Hogwarts

Y/N POV

Today is finally the day we go back to Hogwarts. Hogwarts is my home. It's where I belong.

"Is everyone ready?" Molly asked.

"Yes." we all answered.

"Great, now, let's get all the stuff into the car."

After we put all our luggages into the car, we headed out to Kings Cross Station. We were running a bit late. I decided to let Ash out so he could fly to Hogwarts. He haven't been out ever since I delivered Harry's birthday present.

When we arrived, we hurried to platform 9 3/4. Percy went through first, then Fred, then George, then Mr. Weasley, then me, then Ginny and Molly. It was Ginny's first time so Molly went with her. Harry and Ron were the last ones but I didn't see them.

The train was about to leave. I put mine and Ginny's stuff away and went to find a compartment.

Soon, we found a compartment with Hermione in it. There still were no signs of Harry and Ron. I was starting to get worry.

"Hey Y/N, Ginny." Hermione greeted.

"Hey Mione. By any chance, have you seen the boys?" I asked her.

"No. I thought they were with you." Hermione replied.

"I didn't see them at all when we get here."

"They we're behind us when me and Mom went through the platform." Ginny said.

"That's weird." I said. "I hope they made it."

I sat next to the window. Hermione was talking about some stuff about Hogwarts to Ginny. I guess she was preparing Ginny for Hogwarts.

I was looking out the window to see a familiar baby blue car. Wait. RON? HARRY?

I quickly got out off my seat and ran out of the compartment.

"Y/N! Where are you going!" I heard Hermione call out.

I didn't answer her and instead ran towards the end of the train where the balcony was.

"RON! HARRY!" I shouted as loud as I can.

"Y/N!" they shouted back.

"What happened!?" I yelled.

"We'll explain once we get to Hogwarts!"

"Try not to get in trouble! Be careful!"

"Alr- AHHH." Harry screamed as the car tilted side ways.

"HARRY!" I yelled worried.

"Hang on!" I heard Ron said.

I pulled out my wand and said a spell. "Windgardium Leviosa!"

I slowly lead Harry back into the car. Phew.

"Thanks Y/N! I owe you one!" Harry shouted.

"No problem, Harry. Please be careful!" I said and went back inside.

I walked back to my compartment and bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I said and looked up to see Draco.

"It's fine, Y/N. Are you alright? I saw you running out." Draco said.

"Yea I'm fine. Just needed some fresh air." I lied. I couldn't tell that I saw Ron and Harry flying a car. He would get them in trouble since he hates them.