Draco the Ferret

Y'ALL! 100K OMG TwT this is such a huge milestone for me and I just want to thank you all. I'm so grateful for each and everyone of you who reads my trash fanfic and voting for it. TwT love you all so much -Typically_iconic aka Xin

=================

Y/N POV

Ever since Harry got chosen to be in the tournament, Ron has been pretty mad. I would say he's jealous. Hermoine, Ron, and I were walking looking for Harry to tell them something. Not so much Ron though. He wants Hermoine to tell Harry something since he didn't want to talk to him.

"Harry!" Hermione called out once we saw him by the lake. "Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for you." Hermione said.

"What?" Harry questioned.

"Dean was told by Parvati that- please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione sighed.

"Well you can tell Ronald that-"

"I'm not an owl!" Hermione shouted clearly upset with the two.

"I'm so sorry Harry." I apologized.

"You have nothing to apologize about, Y/N." Harry said.

"Well um, see you later then. You should probably look for Hagrid since he's looking for you."

"Uh, yeah. Thanks."

I left with Hermione and Ron heading back to the castle. Ron was still in a bad mood, shocking.

"Y/N!" a voice called out. I turned around to see Morgan coming our way.

"Hey, Morgan." I greeted.

"Gosh I haven't seen you since the World Cup. Thank Merlins you're safe." Morgan said.

"Yeah. Same to you." I replied.

"Uh, Ron? You alright? You look kind of mad..." Morgan pointed out.

"Oh don't mind him, Morgan." Hermione said.

"Yeah. He's on his man period or something." I laughed.

"Rude." Ron said.

"Well I'll see you guys around. I actually have to meet Draco somewhere." I said.

"See ya." they said.

I headed to the courtyard where he told me where he's going to be. There he was, sitting under a tree waiting for me.

"Y/N!" he jumped out once he saw me.

"Hey, Draco." I smiled.

"Have you talked to Potter yet about whatever Weasley wanted to tell him but wouldn't?" he asked.

"Yup." I answered. "Draco, I'm honestly scared. I have a bad feeling about this whole tournament."

"Love, everything will be alright." he said comforting me in his hug. "If you're really just worrying about Potter, don't. One, you're my girlfriend and you can only worry about me. Two, he's Potter. He always gets himself in these kinds of mess and somehow you're always dragged along too. Thank Merlin you weren't this time. If you were, I was most definitely going to give Potter a piece of my mind."

"A bit possessive, are you now?" I joked.

"No. Just protective." Draco claimed.

"And jealous." I added.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."