Draco's Yule Ball Proposal

PLEASE READ!
Many of you want Cedric alive using Y/N's power. You guys have two choices.
1. Keep Cedric BUT there will have to be a sacrifice! It's can't just be anyone random. Keeping Cedric alive WILL change the storyline.
2. Kill Cedric and have the storyline carry on as it is.
Preferably, I like the second choice hence it's easier and we don't have to choose another person to sacrifice. Choose wisely!
===
Y/N POV

"This is mad." Ron said.

"What is?" I asked.

"Harry and I don't have a date to the Yule Ball yet and we'll be the only one." Ron answered. Then, Severus came and nudged Ron head down. We were doing an assignment for Severus's class. I laughed a bit at him and he just looked at me. Fred then tossed a note to Ron which read, "Get a move on or all the good ones will have gone."

Ron looked back at Fred and whispered, "Who are you going with?"

Fred took a piece of paper and crumbled it up throwing it at Angelina. She looked back at Fred and Fred motioned asking if she wanted to go to the ball with him. Angelina replied with a yes and Fred winked at Ron.

"You know, I think I know exactly who I'm asking to the ball." Ron exclaimed.

"Really-" Harry tried to say but got cut off when Severus smacked both Harry and Ron's head with his book.

"Hey, Harry. Maybe you can Hermione can go together so you two won't be alone." Ron suggested.

"I won't be alone because believe or not, someone has already asked me." Hermione stated closing her book and handing it to Severus.

"Hermione-" I tried to call out.

"And I say yes." Hermione said to Ron's face and left.

"Bloody hell. She's lying, right?" Ron asked.

"If you say so." Harry responded.

Severus being behind the two without them knowing, he rolled up his sleves and smacked to two's head together causing them to grunt.

"Well, for you two information, someone did infact ask Hermione out. And if you guys mind, I'm done here." I said handing my book to Severus then left.

=======

I was reading a book with the warmth of the fire keeping me warm. Hermione was across me reading as well when she realized something.

"Y/N." she said.

"Yes?"

"Have you got a dress for the Yule Ball yet?" she asked.

"No." I realized. I didn't have a dress yet and the Yule Ball was in a week or so. "Do you have your dress yet?"

"No actually." Hermione said.

"Oh shoot. We gotta go get one then!"

"This weekend too!" Hermione added.

"Where are we going to go get one though?"

"Gladrags Wizardwear, of course." Hermione answered.

"Oh right... I forgot about that place." I nervously laughed.

"Oh dear, Y/N."

"Speaking of which, about what happened today... did you actually say yes to Viktor?" I asked.

"Mhm." Hermione sighed. "How about you, Y/N. The last thing I heard, Malfoy was planning something big."

"Funny you mention that. He actually haven't asked me yet."