Presents

Y/N POV

"It's Christmas! Wake up!" a voice yelled.

I opened my eyes to see Zach.

"Come on! We're all waiting for you! Let's go!" he said urging me to get up.

"Alright, alright!" I replied and we head downstairs.

After we finished breakfast, it was time to open presents. It seems as if I got presents from everyone I knew and even one from Mrs. Weasley. Ron's mom.

"Wow, Y/N. You've got a lot of presents." Zach said.

"I know." I beamed. "Let's open them!"

I first opened the one from Mrs. Weasley. She had made me a sweater. Then, I opened Ron's present. He had gave me a bunch of chocolate frogs. From Harry, I got a new Quidditch gloves. From Julie, she had got me a camera. It's one of those cameras when you take a picture and it moves. From Hagrid, a book about dragons. From Fred and George, they got gave me some of their pranking candies. And lastly, from Draco, he got me a white pearl hair clip. It looked very expensive. I opened some more from my parents and friends.

"I think that's all the presents." I said.

"Hold on, Y/N. There's an other present for you." mom stated.

"Who is it from?" I asked.

"It doesn't say." she replied and handed me the present.

I opened it to see a flower crown and a diary. There was also a note.

This flower corwn belonged to your mother. It was a gift to her from your father and this diary belonged to your father. I had these in my possession, but I thought that you might like them.

I try to recognize the handwriting but I couldn't. I've never seen this handwriting before and the note doesn't say who it's from. I then look at the diary. It was black and a bit dusty. "Luke L/N" was written on the bottom right.

"What is it?" my mom asked.

"These belongs to my biological parents." I replied.

"Oh. Who gave those to you?"

"It doesn't say." I answered. "That reminds me. I still have to write back to Draco."

"Who's Draco?" my dad asked. "He better not be your boyfriend."

"Chill dad. He's just a freind." I said giggling.

"Alright. If you say so." he said uneasily.

I head back into my room and grabbed a piece of paper and started writing.

Dear Draco,

Merry- er I mean Happy Chirstmas! I'm having a great holiday so far and I would love to come visit and meet your mother one day. I'm glad you like the ring. I was out shopping and when I saw the ring, it reminded me of you. I can't thank you enough for this locket. It really does mean a lot to me. Also, please don't apologize to me for what you've done. I've already forgiven you. Anyways, thanks for the hair clip. It's very pretty and it looks expensive. I hope it didn't cost too much. I don't want you wasting money on me. I hope to see you soon at Kings Cross Station. Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,
Y/N L/N.

"Ash!" I called out and he flew right to me. "Bring this to Draco. When you come back, I'll give you many treats."

I then grabbed my father's diary and turned to the first page and started reading it.

September 1, 1981

Today was the first day at Hogwarts. I was really nervous. I was especially nervous when we were getting sorted. My entire family was sorted into Gryffindor and I didn't want to disappoint them. So far, I've made one friend. Her name is Angelica Showman. She's really nice. She's sorted into Gryffindor too. Anyways, it's getting late and tomorrow's the first day of classes. I'm going to sleep. I'll write tomorrow.

That was all on the first page. So, my father's entire family had been sorted into Gryffindor. I then turned to the next page.

September 2, 1981

Today was good, I guess. I had all my classes with Angelica. She seemed to have many friends. I can tell why. She's nice, pretty, talented, and smart. Anyone would want to be friends with her. My favorite class would have to be potions. I honestly find potions very useful. My father is good friends with Professor Slughorn so he's kind of expecting a lot from me. He also told me about his little club and had invited me to join. Angelica was invited too. Well, that's all for today.

September 5, 1981

Angelica introduced me to some new people and we quickly became friends. One of them was a girl. Her name was Lily Evans. There was also a boy name James Potter and an other name Sirius Black. They seem like cool people and they are all in Gryffindor too. Classes were boring. All we did was take notes. Anyways, Slughorn had invited his club for lunch tomorrow. I don't know if I want to go. I'll see if Angelica is going. If she is, I'll go. I just don't want to be alone. Again.

Again? What does he mean by again? There are just so many question and yet, limited answer.