Draco's New Haircut // A Dementor

*achem* TYSM FOR 7K READS. Y'ALL ARE AWESOME. ALSO, I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. I'm going to write this chapter all in 3rd person POV. DON'T WORRY. I didn't just leave you guys on a cliff with the last chapter. In this chapter, you will be going back to school and you will have a recap of what happened that night. ;) It's not long though ;-;

=========================
3rd POV
It's that time of the year again. The time of the year most muggles dread but something Y/N and her friends look forward to.

As Y/N got in the car, she remembered that night at Draco's birthday party.

Flashback

"I like you." Draco confessed.

Y/N stood there frozen. She wanted to say "I like you" back too.

"I understand if you don't feel the same way. I should have known you wouldn't like me back. I'm such a-"

"I like too!" Y/N finally managed to say.

"Y-you do?" Draco said.

"Yes. Yes I do. I never realize it until my time at Alfea. I was so blind but I'm glad I see it now. Whatever you were going to say about yourself is not true. I like you Draco Malfoy."

"You have no idea how happy I am right now." Draco beamed as he hugged Y/N and spun her around in a circle.

"So is it official then?" he asked.

"I guess so." Y/N smiled.

End of flashback

That scene played back in her mind every day. Just thinking about it makes her happy.

They decided to keep their relationship private but for now, only their families and close friends know. Neither of them had seen each other since the party. After the party, Y/N returned back to training at Alfea. She only has to go back there for one more summer. They still wrote to each other every day. Although, it would be better if they could text or facetime, Lucius, Draco's father, does not like anything muggle related. They do call occasionally and yesterday, Draco had said that he has a surprise for Y/N.

Arriving at their destination, Y/N said goodbye to her family. She got her luggage and ran between the walls of 9 and 10. She was really looking forward to this year. For some reason, she feels like she's going to find another part of her or whether, someone important.

As she got her luggage on the train she saw a familiar blonde. However, he didn't have his usual gel back hair. It was messy.

"Draco?" Y/N questioned.

Draco looked at who called out his name and noticed that it was his love.

"Draco! Hey!" she smiled as she ran up to him and gave him a big huge.

"Ah dang it. You weren't supposed to see me yet." Draco frowned.

"Why not?"

"I wanted to surprise you with my new haircut. But oh well."

"Well, you look very cute with it." Y/N said.