Meeting

Y/N POV

I'm just about done packing my stuff and I realized, I still haven't text my friends yet! (cues dramatic music) I took out my phone and texted them.

Me: Hey queens.

Ava: OOF hi.

Regan: Helloooo

Liliana: Sup.

Me: Um, I have some news.

Ava: Wut is it?

Liliana: Ye

Me: Well, Im moving.

Regan: WHAT!?

Ava: U better be joking.

Me: Well, I'm moving schools so it's really going to be me that moving I guess.

Liliana: Wut does that mean?

Me: I'm going to the U.K for school but my fam is still going to live here.

Regan & Ava: WHY?!

Me: For school.

Ava: Why can't you stay here?

Me: For a reason that will take a very LONGG time to explain. I promise I'll visit on breaks.

Liliana: You better or else when I find you, Imma kill you ;-;

Me: Ha ha okay. I'm leaving some time tomorrow. I'll miss you guys ;-;

Ava & Regan & Liliana: We will too

Me: Bye guys. 

Ava, Regan, and Liliana are my bestfriends. We've been there for each other since the beginning. It was late now and I've been packing ever since Hagrid left. I climbed into bed and fall into a deep sleep.

The next day.

Today's my last day here. I went down stairs for breakfast. 

"Mommy, where's sis going?" Zach asked.

"She's going to school in the U.K." mom said.

"Why?" 

"Um because.." she didn't know what to say. 

"Because she got accepted to a great school there." dad said. 

"Oh. Awesome! Can I go there to?" 

"Sorry bud. It's a school for girls only." I said.

"Awwww." he pouted. 

Just then, an owl flew in with a letter from Hagrid. 

"What does it say?" my mom asked.

"It said that he'll me picking me at around 6." I replied. 

"Great! We still have time together!" my dad said smiling.

====================

We spend the whole day together until it was the time. I had just finish some last minute goodbyes and packing. I told Ava to take care of my streaks and if she lost any, I'll murder her. (Inserts lenny face) Then, Hagrid appeared.

"Ready to go Y/N?" he ask. I nodded my head and hugged my family tightly. 

"I'll miss you guys. " I said. 

"We'll miss you too." they all say in unison. 

I grabbed onto Hagrid's arm with my stuff and we telelported. It was dark out and we were in front of a house. Just then, I realized that Hagrid had been holding box. 

"What is that?" I asked.

"A cake for Harry." he replied.

"Who's Harry?"

"The boy that we're about to meet."

Hagrid then went up to the house and bang on the door. I stayed behind him. He then knocked down the door revealing a family. I noticed a little boy behind a fireplace. He looked around my age.

Harry POV

I heard someone banging on the door so I hid behind the fireplace. The door was then knocked down and I saw a huge bearded man with a little girl behind him. She looked around my age. 

"Sorry about that," the man said as he puts the door back. 

"Get out! You're breaking and enter!" Uncle Vernon yelled with a shotgun. The little girl looked scare. The man then bent the nozzle of the gun so when the gun shot the bullet, it went through the roof. He then turned to Dudley. 

"Harry, haven't seen you since you were a baby, but you're more along then I would have expect. Particularly around the middle." he said. 

"I-I-I'm not Harry." Dudley said. 

"I-I am." I said getting out of my hiding spot. 

"Well of course you are." he said. "Oh I have something for you. Might have sat on it once or twice but it's still good. Baked it myself." handing me a white box. Inside, there was cake frosted in pink with green letters that said "Happee Birthdae, Harry."

"Thank you." I said. 

"It's not everyone day young adults turns 11." he said. 

"I'm sorry but who are you guys?" I questioned. 

"I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N." the girl said smiling. 

"Rubeus Hagrid, keeper of keys at Hogwarts. Bet'en you've been hearing about Hogwarts."

"Sorry, no."

"Well blimey, Harry, have you wonder where your parents learned it all?"

"Learn what?"

"You are a wizard, Harry." Hagrid said.

"W-What? I can't be a w-wizard." I said. "I'm just Harry."

"Well, just Harry, have you ever feel something happen, something you can explain whenever you mad or angry?" he asked. I was shocked. He then took out a letter from his coat and hand it to me. It was the same letter that Uncle Vernon wouldn't let me have. I opened it. 

"Witchcraft and Wizardry, you mean, magic is real?" I asked and Hagrid nodded. 

"He will not be going. We said when we took him in we would but an end to this nonsense." Uncle Vernon said. 

"You knew, you knew all this time and you didn't tell me." I felt anger inside of me. 

"Of course we did, my sister being what she was. I was the only one who saw who she really was. A freak." Aunt Petunia said. 

"Hey! That was mean!" Y/N said but she ignored her. 

"I knew you would be the same, and look at what happened to her? Went and got herself blown out." she said. I glared at her. 

"Blown up?! You said our parents died in a car crash!" I said getting really angry. 

"A car crash?! A car crash killed Lily and James Potter? That's an outrage, a scandal!" Hagrid said. 

Uncle Vernon then spoke up, "He will not be going!" 

"And I suppose a great muggle like you is gonna stop!" Hagrid said and pointed his umbrella at Dudley's bum. He was stuffing his face with the cake Hagrid had made me. A green light shot out and hit Dudley giving him a pig tail. The Dursley's all panicked and me, Hagrid, and Y/N watched in amusement. 

"Come lets go." Hagrid said. "Unless you want to stay here." I do not want to be here at all so I went with him and Y/N.