I like you

HI. SO, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 6k READS. ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.
================
3rd Person POV

Summer is going alright for Y/N. She's training while also spending time with her family at her mansion.

At Alfea, she has mastered Legilimency and also Occlumency. She's know trying to handle 2 of the 3 unforgivable curses. She now has many bruises on her arm. That was only the rough part of her summer. Trying to handle those curses. The Imperius Curse is the easiest for her to handle. She knows how to deflect the spell but making her look like she's under the spell. The other two curses are different stories. Now, she's just focusing on the Cruciatus Curse. In addition, she has been busy writing letters back and forth with the ministry.

Y/N is now heading back home. She took a handful of floo powder and appeared at her mansions fireplace.

Her house-elf Cody greeted her. She remembers when her parents first met Cody. They had never met a house-elf before so they were quite frightened. They've now gotten used to Cody.

As Y/N walked towards the kitchen, a knock was heard at the door.

"I'll get it." Y/N said.

She opened the door to see Narcissa Malfoy.

"Hello, Mrs. Malfoy." Y/N greeted. "Want to come inside?"

"No, no. It's fine dear. I only wanted to give you something." she said.

"Oh, what is it?" Y/N asked.

"An invitation to Draco's birthday party." she replied.

"Thank you, Mrs. Malfoy. You know you didn't have to come personally. You could have just owled me."

"It's alright. I wanted to deliver it personally. Also, please, just call me Cissy."

"Okay. Is there anything else?"

"No. That's all. I hope to see you at the party." she smiled and left.

==============
Y/N POV

Today was the day of Draco's birthday party. I was supposed to have a training session but I couldn't miss Draco's party.

I put on my dress with a pair of white shoes.

If you don't like the dress it's fine.

I put on a little bit of blush and mascara. I looked at my arm and you could still see some bruises. Those damn bruises.

I didn't know how to cover them. If I use makeup, the makeup will get onto my dress. I couldn't do any magic since- wait.

I remember Stella teaching me a spell that allows you to hide any bruises, mark, or scar on you for a few hours. I'm not allowed to use wizarding magic but I could to MY magic.