Troll

Y/N POV

I was in charms sitting in between Draco and Julie. I'm still ignoring Draco for what he did but then again, why was he trying to talk to a Gryffindor?

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skill is levitation, or the ability to make things fly." Professor Flitwick spoke. "Do you all have a feather?" he asked and Hermione excitedly hold up her feather.

"Good. Now, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. Hmmm. The swish and flick. Everyone. Swish and flick."

"Swish and flick." the whole class said practicing the movement.

"Oh and annunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then!" he said and we all practiced the spell.

Ron seemed to be having some problems. He keeps on saying "Wingardium Leviosar." Julie seemed to be having the same problem too.

"Julie, try Leviosa." I suggested to her.

"Can you show me?" she asked and I nod. 

"Wingardium Leviosa." I said with the swish and flick movement. 

Soon, my feather was joined with Hermione's and we smiled at each other.

"Oh! Well done! See everyone, Ms. Granger and Ms. L/N done it! Splendid!" Professor Flitwick beamed.

"Good job, Y/N." I heard Draco say but I ignored him.

========

Me and Hermione were walking behind Ron and Harry but they didn't seem to realize.

"'It's Levi-o-sa, not Leviosar." Ron said mocking Hermione. "Honestly, she's a nightmare! No wonder she hasn't got any friends."

I was shocked. How could Ron say that! I turn to see Hermione with tears in her eyes and she pushed pass Ron.

"I think she heard you." Harry said.

"Well duh! We've been behind you the whole time!" I spat. "I'm going after her and this is your fault, Ronald Weasley!" I ran off chasing after her. I couldn't find her at all.

After some time I found Hermione in the bathroom. She was crying.

"Hermione? Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine, Y/N. Go to dinner." she sobbed.

"Not without you Mione." I replied and went to her.

"Are you just my friend because you feel sorry for me?" she asked.

"Why would I do that? Mione look at me." I said and she looked at me. "You are the most wonderful, smart, and caring person I know. Anyone would be lucky to be your friend."

"B-but Ron said-"

"Who cares what Ron says! I bet he was just jealous of you and besides, remember what you said? You said you would never listen to Ron again and you shouldn't. You're my best friend Mione." I said.

"Thanks, Y/N."

"Any time." I smiled and hugged her.

We were about to leave but then we heard a loud noise. It would becoming louder and louder. We backed away and saw a giant troll. We quickly went back into the stalls and duck as the troll swung his wooden club at us.

"Y/N, Hermione move!" Harry yelled as he enter the bathroom with Ron.

Me and Hermione quickly went under the sinks. The troll smashed the sink I was under and I was able to move out of the way just in time.  Pieces of the sink flew everywhere and a big one hit my leg. I heard Hermione scream. My leg was bleeding and was badly injured at this point. I couldn't move. Just as the troll was about to swing his club at me the boys started pieces of wood at the troll.