Is Draco the Heir?

Harry POV

Christmas is almost here. This meant that our plan will be going into action soon. Honestly, I feel a bit bad, but it's Malfoy.

We told Y/N about the plan but she did not agree. She said it was not a good idea. Did I mention that she's a parseltounge as well? Just like me. At least I'm not the only one. Ever since that stupid dueling club, Y/N has been mad at both me and Malfoy. You know, since we didn't play by the rules. But hey! Malfoy did it first! If anything, she should be more mad at Malfoy.

I know that Draco has a thing for Y/N and he only acts nice when she's around. However, the past few days, he's been pretty nice. It was so weird. By nice, I meant not picking on me or Hermione.

Y/N said to trust her that Malfoy isn't the heir. Although Y/N is one of my best friends, and she can be right, we still can get information. Good thing Malfoy is staying at Hogwarts for Christmas break.

=========
~Christmas break~

Today is the day. The day that we are going to find if Malfoy is the heir or not.

We waited to Crabbe and Goyle to eat the muffin we put the sleeping potion into. We took a strand of their hair and headed to the girls lavatory. There, Hermione will give us the poly juice potion she's been working on with the help of Y/N. Yes, we were able to persuade her to help. Even though she opposed the idea she said it'll be great to get some information.

Hermione was there already. She had the potion and some Slytherin robes for us. She poured the poly juice into three glasses and we put the hair we got in.

It smelled terrible.

"Urg. Essence of Crabbe." Ron complained.

"Cheers." Hermione said and we drank the potion.

Once I swallowed the potion, my body started feeling weird. Ron and Hermione went into one of the stalls.

The potion taste so disgusting. I dropped my glass onto the floor. I went towards the mirror to see what's happening. I was turning into Goyle.

"Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed.

"You need to sound more like Crabbe." I told him.

"Bloody hell!" Ron said sounding more like Crabbe.

"That's more like it." I said.

"Where's Hermione?" Ron asked.

"I-I won't be going! You guys go without me!" Hermione said.

"Hermione? Are you alright?" I asked.

"Just go! You two are wasting your time! Remember, the potion wears off in an hour!"

Me and Ron nodded and went to find the Slytherin common room.

On our way to the Slytherin common room, we pumped into Percy, Ron's brother.

"What are you doing-uh, I mean what are you doing down here?" Ron said sounding like Crabbe.

"I happen to be a school prefect." Percy said, standing up proud. "You on the other hand have no business wandering these corridors at this time of time."

We just nodded.

"What are your names again?" he asked.

We were about to answer but got cut off.

"Crabbe! Goyle!" Malfoy said coming towards us.

"Where have you two been?!" he asked. "You left me at the Great Hall! And why are you wearing glasses?"