Chapter 11: Niall's POV

Winds bite at my cheek and turned my nose a cherry red. I walked across the street as soon as the road was clear and hopped in my car. It felt so good to hangout with Delilah tonight. She had changed, slighty taller and long hair that went alittle past the middle of her back. Her laugh was the same, a little giggle, which I teased her about but always loved.

I put the keys into the ignition and start the car. Looking back, I pull out of the parking space and drive home.

"How was your little movie date?" Louis asked as I sat down on the couch.

"It wasn't a date." He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. How was it?" He asked again, taking a seat next to me.

"It was great. Just to see her again was really cool." I couldn't help but smile.

"Ni is in Lovveeee!" I heard from behind the couch.

"Liam!" I hop over the couch land on three people. They all scream and I laugh as a throw my arms to the side, hitting someone in the face. I roll over as Harry tries to wrestle me off and then Louis jumps in too. I grab onto the side of the sofa and pull myself up, laughing so much that it hurts my stomach.

"Okay! I surrendor!" Liam yelled from the bottom of the pile. Slowly, everyone got up and sat down on the sofa.

"So tell us how it really was." Harry said winking.

"I already told you! It was okay!"

"Do you like like her?" Zayn asked.

"Well, yeah I guess. I just dunno. She hasn't changed at all. I just saw her after two years. I'm not sure if she can even forgive me for ignoring her. I didn't want to, but I had to. I dunno what to do." I put my head on my hands.

"Come on Ni! You can still win her over! You gotta at least try man." Zayn said, patting me on the back.

"I dunno. Maybe."

"You are going to ask her to coffee right now!" Louis said, handing me my phone.

"What if she-"

"Do it!" they all yell in sync and I obey. I dial her number and butterflies flutter in my stomach as soon as I hit the 'call' button.

"Hello?" A voice comes through and I freeze.

"Hello?" they ask again and Liam elbows me in the side.

"Um hi. This is um, Niall." I say, hoping she won't hangup.

"Oh, Hey Niall. Whats up?" she asks.

"Nothing much. You doing anything tomorrow night?"

"I'm not sure, I'll have to-yeah! I'm free."

"Great! Do you wanna met up for coffee?" I ask, trying to sound casual.

"Um sure. What time?"

"How about 4?" I ask, giving the boys a thumbs up.

"Okay. See you then."

I hangup and punch my fist in the air. The boys all congratulate and I'm smiling like an idiot. I can't help it though!

"For doing that we will take you to Nandos." Liam said wiggling his eyebrows. My face lights up and I scream "YESSS!"

The boys all laugh and grab their jackets. Its freezing outside and we all run to the car to turn on the heat.

"Turn it up Liam!"

"I'm so cold!"

"BURRR!"

"Hold on! There I turned it up!" Liam said, quickly spinning the knob to turn up the heat. He grabs onto the passenger seat's shoulder and looks back as he backs out. It takes about ten minutes to get to Nandos. When we arrive, I practically jump out of the car and sprint inside. Immediatly, some people recognize who I am and I sign some autographs. Once all the boys get inside I run up to the front and order.

We take a booth in the back and I cram my food into my mouth. The boys don't give me any weird looks since they are used to it, although other people do...

Once I finished, we paid and got back into the car. I took my phone out and texted Delilah.

HEY

I lean over and turn on the radio. Cher Lloyd's 'want u back' is on and we are all singing along.

"HEYYY BOY YOU NEVER HAD MUCH GAME"

"SO I NEED TO DO A BREAK"

"SO I WENT AND WALKED AWAY WAY WAY UHHH!"

By now I was laughing, watching the boys dance moves. I look down at my phone and see I have one new message.

HEYY

I smile and start to reply as I see a pair of eyes look at the screen.

"Nah uh!" I yell and lightly hit Louis on the shoulder. He raises his eyebrows and bites my arm.

"OWW! LOUIS!!" I yell, trying not to laugh and rub my arm at the same time. The boys all give me a look and I roll my eyes. "He bit me!" they all laugh and shake their heads and I give Louis a look. I reply quick and slide my phone into my pocket.

WHATSUP? (:

**The next day**

I shiver and wrap myself tighter in my blanket. I hear a vibrating sound coming from my night stand and realize its my phone. I take it and look at the screen. 1 new message from: Delilah(:

I smile and quickly read it. We had been texting all night and I was exhasted. Sliding out of bed, I stretched my arms and yawned.

"Morning!" Liam yelled into my room, causing me to jump slightly. He laughed and I shook my head. "Ready for your little coffee date tonight?"

I nodded my head and he walked away. It took me a second to actually process what he said. Coffee date? Oh yeah! Today I was taking Delilah to coffee! I immediatly started getting ready and then headed out for breakfast.