Chapter 25: Niall's POV

I wake up to see someone next to me. A second later I recognize that rose scent and realize its Delilah. She's asleep on my lap and has been since yesterday afternoon. I stroke my fingers through her hair as her eyes flutter open.

"Morning." She mumbles, stretching slightly

"Hey." I reply, adjusting myself to sit up straighter.

"You should call your mom." Delilah says, nodding at my phone.

"I already did."

"What did she say-oh crap! I forgot my flight home!" She throws her hands in her face and groans. I laugh and she hits me playfully on the arm. "Its not funny!"

"Yeah it is!" I laugh. "My mom wanted me to come back home to rest for a bit, but she didn't want me to have to ride the plane home alone. She talked to your mom who called the school who called your teacher to let them know that you will be coming with me.

She shakes her head and laughs. "So when are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow, and its early."

"Ughhhhhh...I hate early mornings." She lays back and puts her head on my shoulder.

"Well its just one day!" I laugh.

"So what do we do until then?" She askes.

I shrug. "Hey how about we watch some movies?"

"Yea!" Delilah grabs the remote and scrolls down until we agree on a movie.

We end up choosing a scary movie. Delilah jumps at the scary parts and I hold her to make her feel better. About halfway she reaches over and grabs my hand. I hesitate at first, but then I go with it.

-1 hour later-

I reach over to turn off the tv when I feel someone smack it away.

"Not yet. Its almost done."

"If we don't sleep now, you're going to be super cranky in the morning."

"Fine." She hops off the hospital bed and walks over to the chair.

"You can stay." The words slip from my mouth before i think and she stands there frozen. I don't realize what i've done until she nods and hops up next to me. She falls asleep fast and I stay awake, listening to her breathe softly.

((A/N: DELIALL MOMENT!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN??? COMMENT:)

UPDATING AT 4300!! LOVE YOU-EM&CAM XOXO))