Chapter 16: Delilah's POV

"And that is the end of our lesson today. You may go now." our teacher finished as she hopped down the steps. We were in some old building, and had to take notes.

"So what should we do?" Brody said, putting an arm around me.

"Well, we could go back to the hotel and watch a movie."

Brody looked at me strangely for a second, "You brought movies?"

"No, but we could rent one." He nodded his head and we walked over to invite Peter and Amy, since it was our hotel room. They agreed and we walked back. As soon as we got in our hotel room, we all piled onto the sofa. I shivered, and put on Brody's sweatshirt. He smiled at me once he noticed and I smiled back.

Once we picked a movie, I lay my head down on Brody's shoulder. My lips twisted to a smile and I closed my eyes. I was so comfortable, and I wished we could just stay like this.

I looked over to see everyone laughing at something the guy said, so I joined in, pretending to know what happened. About half way through the movie, I fell asleep. I woke up later to Amy walking around.

"Hey. Where are the guys?" I sat up and ran a hand through my knotted hair.

"They left. Brody was feeling sick. He didn't want to get you sick." I smiled at that. Taking out my phone, I decided to text him to make sure he was okay.

HEY AMY TOLD ME YOU WERE FEELING SICK. ARE YOU OKAY? (:

About a minute later I got a reply.

YEAH IM FINE. JUST NEED TO REST FOR A LITTLE BIT. I DONT KNOW IF HANGING OUT TOMORROW WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA.

I understood, I would feel the same way. But I still wanted to see him.

OKAY, FEEL BETTER! (: x

I quickly got the reply.

THANKS BABE(: x

Turning off my phone, I decided to sleep. I had slept past dinner, but I wasn't really hungry. Slipping into my bed, i put my hair into a messy bun and laid down.

~SATURDAY~

It was around 6:30 when I got up to take a run. I hadn't run in a while, and figured it would be good for me. Slipping into shorts and shoes, i tip toed outside. My hair flopped as I skipped to the elevator and hit the button. My fingers played with my gloves until I realized the elevator was their. I pressed the button and waited.

As I walked outside, I mapped out the route I was going in my head, and then started to run. It was beautiful outside. The sun was just coming up and the sky was splashed with pink, purple and orange. I ran through the park, and through a neighborhood.

What did Niall have to tell me? The question kept coming back, no matter how many times I threw it out of my head.

That he has a girlfriend? That could be it. Then again, he wasn't much into dating people. At least thats how it was before the X Factor....

**FlashBack**

I looked over at my best friend as he finished his homework. He kept looking over at this girl, and everyone once in a while, she caught him and smiled. But of course, Niall would just blush and look away.

"You like her?" I asked, nodding towards the girl.

Niall looked up at me, face cherry red, and gave me a look.

"No."

"Ni?"

"Yeh?"

"You are blushing." I say, taking a seat next to him. "And I think she might like you back. She keeps lookig over here."

"Whatever. I'm not interested in dating."

I roll my eyes and get back to work. "Whatever you say..."

"I said I'm not interested, and I'm not." He snaps back at me.

"Okay! Chill!" I put my hands up and give him a look.

"Sorry D."

"Its okay." I reply, and we go back to our work.

**End Of Flashback**

As i finish the loop in the neighborhood, I head back. Now more people are out on the streets, talking on cell phones or with each other.

Once I get back to my hotel room, i hop into the shower. The heat shoots immediatly at my back and I just stan their to think. Once I finish, I hop out and change into a sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Taking the laptop I settle down at the desk and start typing. We were suppose to write a paper, and since I had some spare time, I just wanted to get it over with. I typed away for hours, page after page until I finally finished. Once I was done, I grabbed some leftover food from the refrigerator and sat down on the coach.

Propping my feet up, I turned on the TV and noticed what time it was. I had an hour until I was going to see Niall. I quickly ate and then changed into dark jeans, a light blew shirt, and uggs. I left my hair down, its natural look and applied some mascara. Once I finished, I put on some lip balm and grabbed my phone and purse.

As I was heading out, I was texting Niall.

HAHHAHA YEAH I KNOW!

He was probably the funniest person ever! I kept laughing the whole way down the elevator and people were looking at me like i was crazy. I then exited the hotel and headed towards where Niall's hotel was. Suddeny my phone vibrated and I looked down to check it.

JUST REALIZED WE DON'T HAVE ANY FOOD!! WOULD YOU MIND COMING WITH ME TO THE GROCERY STORE WHEN YOU GET HERE? SORRY:(

My fingers clicked away as I replied and changed my direction.

SEND ME A LIST! I CAN GET THE STUFF ON THE WAY OVER(:

Niall replied, thanking me and promising he would pay me back after sending me a grocery list. As I stepped through the doors, I ran hands on the sides of my arms to keep warm.

Okay, the first item was orange juice. I said to myself as I walked to the back of the store. I looked to my side, and then in front of me to see a couple standing in the way of all the juices. They were holding hands and laughing.

I walked up to ask if I could reach over and get one, when the boy turned around.

"Brody?"