Chapter 19: Delilah's POV

I wake up, half on my bed and the other half hanging over the side. Rubbing my eyes, I sit up and look over at Amy. I look around, seeing that one of the movies is still playing and there is an empty tub of ice cream at the end of the bed. Our pillows are scattered all over the place the the blankets are hogged by Amy. I laugh slightly and then look at my phone. 2 missed calls and 5 new messages. I open them up and they are all from Brody.

FROM: BRODY

IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU. PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN.

FROM:BRODY

I KNOW YOUR UPSET, I JUST WANT TO TALK

FROM:BRODY

I DONT LIKE HER AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU. PLEASE LET ME TALK TO YOU

I didn't care that he liked me more. It was the fact that he even liked her at all. I rolled my eyes and filled with anger. I quickly read the other ones, all saying the same thing.

I deleted all of them, along with his unheard voicemails. I let some tears fall, but immediately stopped. Why was I crying over a boy who just broke my heart? Love is so confusing. Was it ever love at all even if he didn't love me back?

"Hey D," Amy sits up, turning on the tv. I lay back into the pillows and close my eyes.

"I don't get it." I sighed.

"Don't get what?"

"How could I love someone, who didn't love me back?"

"I dunno babe. Just let it go. I know its hard, but he was stupid and you deserve way better."

"Thanks." I say giving her a big side hug.

"So what are we going to do today?" I shrugged, looking outside. It was beautiful out, and I didn't want to mope around and feel bad for myself all day.

"Lets go shopping today!"

"YES! GIRLS DAY!!" I shouted. Throwing my arms up. Amy laughed and started playing with her phone.

"So what did Niall have to tell you?"

"Crap. I completely forgot."

"Have you talked to him?"

"No."

"Call him, just to let him know what happened."

"Umm..one problem...."

"What?"

"He doesn't know about Brody."

"WHAT?"

"I know! I was going to tell him soon, but I didn't get the chance." I felt really bad now, and took a seat on the bed.

"Just call him. He'll understand."

I nodded, taking out my phone. I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey"

"Hey Niall I-"

"-this is Niall. You know what to do." BEEP.

"Hey Ni, its D. Please call me back, I really need to talk to you." I set my phone down on the table.

"I feel awful! He probably thinks I stood him up!"

"Hey its okay, on our way to the mall we'll stop by his place."

I nodded and got in the shower. As soon as I got out, I got dressed in dark jeans and a white blouse. I rolled up the bottoms of my jeans and put on sperries. I used light mascara on my eyes and pink lip gloss on my lips.

"Ready!"

"Lets go!" I grabbed my purse and phone. I slid my room key into my back pocket and closed the door as we headed towards the elevator. We hopped in and pressed the floor button.

As soon as we reached the floor we walked out of the hotel.

"D pleaseeee give me a piggy back ride!"

"No!"

"Pretty please with sugar on top!"

"Fineee." I said and Amy jumped on my back.

"Goooo! Onward!" I laughed and dragged along down the street.

"Okay! My turn!" Amy hopped off and I jumped up.

"Its this building." I pointed to the one directly in front of us.

"Okay, do you know his room number?" Amy asked as she put me down.

"Yeah. Its on the third floor....room 514." I said, scrolling up the messages in my phone from yesterday.

We walked in the hotel. It was really nice, and Amy and I had trouble finding the elevator. Once we did, I pressed the buttons. My stomach twisted as I watched the numbers on the screen climb. I really hope he understands.

The doors slide open and Amy and I walk down the hallway. As soon as I find his door, I knock.

"Hey Ni, its me." I call, although he probably doesn't here me. I knock again and wait. The door then opens and a boy stands there with brown hair swished to the side. His eyes are puffy red, and he cheeks are damp.

"Umm..Liam right?"

The boy nods and whipes eyes with the back of his hand.

"Are you okay? Is Niall here?" I ask, starting to feel alittle worried.

The boy then starts tearing up and shakes his head. "Come in."

"Where is he?" I demand, not moving.

"He's in the hospital."

"Why?" My voice starts to shake and I feel sick.

"Last night, he...w...was in an ac...accident. A b..bad one."

"Is he alive?" I whisper, not wanting to ask.

Liam nods his head. "I just came here to pick up some of his stuff. The doctors don't know whats wrong yet. I'm goin over now, if you want to come with me."

I nod and follow Liam to his car, with Amy trailing behind. I sat down, shot gun, and waited to see my best friend.

((A/N: just a quick thank you for the comments and votes! You guys are amazing! What do you guys think so far? We love to hear from you! And do you ship Delniall or Belilah? Let us know! (: -EM&CAM XOXO))