Chapter 3: Delilah's POV

Vibration flew through my body once my phone had recieved a text message. I checked the screen,

FROM: BRODY

HEY WHATSUP

I smiled, and began to respond.

NM AT AMY'S HOUSE

"Who are ya texting? Wait! Let me guess...Brody!" Amy said, making a face.

"Yep." sliding my phone into my pocket, I spread out across her comforter and sighed. "Can you believe we've been dating for almost 6 months?"

"Uh yeah! You to are so cute together."

Just as she said that, I got another text.

FROM BRODY:

COOL. I CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR FEILD TRIP TO LONDON. IT'LL BE SO FUN!

"I need to check my twitter." Amy said, pulling out her green laptop from under her bed. Amy was so lucky to have a twitter. My parents won't let me have one because they think it's useless.

I KNOW!! (:

Brody and I were a cute couple, I have to admit. He was slightly taller than me, had blonde hair that naturally swooshed to the side and was into football.

FROM:BRODY

YEAH, MISS U

Butterflies went wild in my stomach and I couldn't help but let out a smile.

MISS U TOO

"Wow I gained seven followers!"

I glanced at the screen. She also had four RT's and five favorites, whatever that was. I would know if I had a twitter...

"Anyways, Delilah, I'm gonna take a shower."

"Alright! Sounds good!" I answer back.

She walks out of the room, and as soon as I hear the shower turn on, I go on her twitter and search 'Niall Horan'

Before I know it, he pops up with a little blue check, so I guess he's the real one and I click on him.

I scroll through his tweets and I see a few pages down:

'This is incredible! Just got put in a band with 4 other lovely lads! Can't wait to get to know them!'

I figure that this is during the XFactor so I scroll up and I see a tweet that makes me freeze, tears well up in my eyes and I start to shake.

'Vote for my lady ;) Delilah Wilson! #LoveHer'

I really do miss him. We were so close and he was like my brother. I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and scroll back to the top and see:

'Got an interview tomorrow! Wakin up early(:'

An interview tomorrow? Maybe I should watch it, just to see how he is and what he looks like.

I pause, realizing the shower stopped and go back to Amy's home page and lay upside down on her bed with a magazine. I jump slightly when my phone vibrates.

FROM:BRODY

(: I HAVE TO GO, I LOVE YOU

He is too sweet.

Amy walks into the room in PJ's and a towel swooped around her hair.

"So what's new?"

"Nothin."

"Mhmm." I was blushing. I just knew it, and she knew it too.

"Still textin Brody?"

I nod and slip out my phone to reply.

OKAY, LOVE YOU TOO