Chapter 9: Niall's POV

"Ni, hey Ni, c'mon get up." I hear Liam say, slightly shaking me. I moan and slowly sit up. "What?" I ask annoyingly.

"You wanna tell me what happened yesterday?" He says, taking a seat next to me on the couch. I must have fallen asleep watching tv last night. After what happened, I ran home and decided to just relax. By the time the boys got home, I was fast asleep.

"What do you mean yester-oh." Crap. I completely forgot.

"Yeah." Liam replied, switching on the tv. I look up at the screen and see pictures of Delilah and I at the park and me running off stage. There's even one where they made it look like I was holding her hand. I take a look at the headline and see 'NIALL HORAN RUNS OFF STAGE TO FOLLOW GIRL'. "Its all over the news." Liam says putting a hand on my back. I sigh and slap my hands over my eyes.

"Look, we are just friends. I saw Delilah while we were singing and had to apologize to her. I just had to. That could have been my only chance. Don't worry, that was all." I say, trying to reassure him. Liam nods and walks out of the room. I pull out my phone to quickly check my twitter.

"Aw Nialler! You are too sweet(: x"

"OMG who is that??"

"Wow Ni."

Love and hate, but whatever. I hit the home button and decide to text Delilah.

HEY, HOW ABOUT A MOVIE NIGHT TOMORROW? (:

It took me about seven times to get a good choice of words, but I finally just hit send and got it over with. Ten minutes past and then twenty, then thirty.... I had to expect the option of her not replying. I put my phone away and decide to grab a snack. Louis and Zayn are in the kitchen making pancakes, so I make an order and sit down. Five seconds later my phone buzzes.

FROM:HARRY

AT THE STORE. REQUESTS?

Seriously Harry? I shake it off and then text him a list. Zayn then flips a pancake onto a plate and hands it to me. My eyes light up as I drown it in syrup. Just as I'm taking my first bite, my phone buzzes again.

FROM: DELILAH

SURE BUT JUST AS FRIENDS. OKAY?

I smile, happy that she replied, but part of that message still hurts. Zayn looks at me with a confused face and I just smile and shake my head, my eyes returning to my phone.

SURE. 6:30?

Sliding my phone back into my pocket, I finally taste my pancake. It is so good that I end up having two more. My phone vibrates again and I look over to read the message.

SOUNDS GOOD. SEE YOU THEN

Louis and Zayn give me a look and I can't help but smile. Zayn wiggles his eyebrows, I can't help but chuckle and then Zayn says, "Why the big grin Ni?" I reply, "Delilah and I are going on a movie date...b-but just as friends." Louis smiles and says, "Yeah, okay." Louis puts up his hands and quotes while he speaks, "Just friends."

That night I barely sleep, just toss and turn all night. What will Delilah say? What will she think of me? A million questions run through my head and I decide to check my twitter.

"Was a Lovely day here in London! Had fun performing! Much love xx"

About nine seconds later I get alot of rts and replies. I respond to a few of the fans, and follow a couple of them. For a second I think about searching for Delilah, but hesitate. Her parents would never let her have a twitter. EVER. I laugh for a second, reading a couple of the tweets sent to me, and then I put my phone away. I flip my pillow over to the colder side and wrap myself in the blanket. I glance at the clock quicky. 12:53am. Only seventeen hours and thirty seven minutes. I sigh, close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I wake up the next day to the smell of blueberry muffins. Slowly, i sit up and scratch my head. Wait. Today is tomorrow. As in yesterday's tomorrow. Yes! Delilah and I are going

To the movies today! I run to the kitchen and grab a muffin. Pouring myself orange juice, I look at the time. 11:37am. Liam, Louis, and Harry are sitting at the table. I take a seat next to Liam and take a big bite of my muffin. Immediatly, I recognize the taste. Harry most deffinitely made these.

"So Ni, you excited for tonight?" Louis askes. Harry raises an eyebrow and I nod.

"Where is Zayn?" I ask, looking around the room and kitchen.

"He is still sleeping, actually." Louis says, nodding towards the door. I laugh and pop the last bit of my muffin into my mouth.

"I need to go pickout what I'm going to wear tonight." I say.

"NO! We are taking you shopping!" Liam says, looking around at all the other boys who nod in agreement.

I roll my eyes and slide into sweatpants and a sweatshirt. We all hop into the car and Louis starts the engine.

"So remind me again whats happening tonight?" Harry askes, looking at me.

"Delilah and I are going to the movies." Harry smiles as soon as I tell him. "But, just as friends."

Harry gives Liam a look, and he starts laughing. I shrug and look out the window. The mall was 20 minutes away, so I just started to count the signs as we drove along. 17...18...19....

"We have arrived!" Louis shouts, unlocking all of the doors. We hop out and walk towards the mall.

"I just got a text from Zayn." Liam laughs, "He's freaking out becuase we left him there alone."

"I knew we were forgetting something..." Louis muttered. I laughed and shook my head. When we walk in, we are greeted by a girl, probably our age. She looked bored, but once she turned around to talk to us about the store sales, I think she lost her breath.

"You okay babe?" Harry asks, giving her a look. She snaps out of it soon and nods her head.

"Could I uh, get a um, picture with you guys?" she asks.

"Of course!" Liam says. The girl hands the camera to another lady who must've been working there, and she takes a spot in the middle of us. Afterwards, we head off to Hollister.

"Ni how about this one?" Harry asks, handing me a blue button up. I nod and walk up to pay. Once we finished in Hollister, we walked to meet up with Louis and Liam, who had gone down to Abercrombie. Louis walked out followed by Liam, who was holding a bag.

"We got you something!" Louis says and gestures towards Liam who pulls a cologne out of the bag.

"Thanks guys. Now lets go, or else I'm gonna be late."

We hopped into the truck and drove home. I ran into the house as fast as I could to get dressed. It was already 5:45, since I wanted to stop for food. In my defense, I didn't have lunch. Liam and Louis called Lou to come and help me fix my hair. Lou ended up swishing it back into a quiff. I then changed into my button up shirt and jeans. I sprayed some abercrombie colonge and then was ready to go.

"Alright, see you guys later!" I yell, walking out the door.

I hop into my car and then look at the address of the hotel that Delilah texted me. I took a left at the next stop, followed by another left and I was there.