Chapter 8: Delilah's POV

When I wake up, I'm covered in sweat and my blankets are on the ground. "Morning! C'mon and get up! We have to go visit the museum with our class today in like 45 min." Amy said, flipping the tv off. She is already dressed and has her hair wrapped up in a towel. "I had the weirdest dream." I say, laughing slightyly at the thought of actually being able to have seen Niall. I rub my eyes and glance down and notice I'm still in my running outfit. Crap. It did happen.

"Wait, it wasn't a dream." I say, heart beating a little faster.

"What wasn't?" Amy asks, giving me a confused look.k

"This morning I went running. Everything was fine until I went into the park and supposively saw Niall. But I'm not sure if it was actually him. It looked a lot like him, but I don't know. Maybe I was just imagining it."

Amy mumbles something but I can't quite figure out what.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. C'mon we don't have much time! We have to get ready and you need to change."

"Whats wrong with my out- oh yeah." I laugh and change into jeans and a sweater with light brown uggs. I'm not very hungry, but still. Eat a yogurt.

"Alrighty lets go babe!" Amy said gesturing towards the door. I follow her out, grabbing my purse and a jacket. We met up with Peter and Brody in the hall. I walk up to Brody and give him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles, taking my hand in his. Peter throws an arm around Amy and we walk downstairs.

We spend most of the day at the museum, not giving much attention. Afterwards, we drive to get hot chocolate. We choose a seat near the window and I slide into a seat across from Amy. Brody sits next to me and Peter takes the seat next to Amy.

"So what type of hot chocolate are you gonna get?" Brody askes me, looking up at the menu they have hanging from the wall. "They have different types of hot chocolate?" I adk suprisingly.

"Oh yeah. They got dark chocolate, milk chocolate, peppermint-"

"Ohh I'll get peppermint!" I interrupt, offering a smile.

"I guess I will too!" he says, blushing slightly. We all settle on peppermint besides Amy, who gets plain. Five minutes later, we order and wait for our drinks. Once they arrive, I blow on my drink, slightly brushing of the steam and take a small sip. "Wow this is incredible!" I say, taking another sip. Brody nods, focusing in his hot chocolate. Peter doesn't look up an continues to swallow all of his drink, only sometimes coming up for a breath.

Once we finish, we sit in silence. I lay my head back in my seat and moan.

"Don't fall asleep now!" Amy says, shooting a spit ball at me with her straw. "C'mon! I have a suprise for you! And its only in ten-crap! Were gonna be late if we don't leave now!"

I glanced at Brody, who only shrugs. Amy slides out of the booth and gives Peter a hug. Brody hops out, offering me a hand. I take it and he embraces me in his arms. "Have fun." he whispers softly into my hair. I nodd and Amy takes my hand.

We run to the downtown, where she makes us stop at an outdoor concert. I stand on my toes and try to look up and over people to see who is singing, but I can't see. Amy grabs my arm and pulls me through the crowd and close to the stage. Once I look up, I realize who we are going to see. One Direction. They are singing 'More Than This' and coming up to Niall's solo. I always loved that song. I look up and find Niall moving up to the front.

"If I'm louder, would you see me"

Tears sting in my eyes as I look up and he is staring right at me. Niall then hands his microphone to Louis and starts to run off stage. I turn and sprint to the park. I loose Amy in the crowd, but I continue to run. All eyes are on my as I run through the crowd. I sprint to the park and take a seat as soon as I stop hearing footsteps behind me and the fait call of my name.

I curl up on a bench, bringing my knees to my chest and cry. After a few minutes, I feel a hand on my back, which makes me jump. I whipe my eyes on my sleeve and look up to see ocean blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Delilah." he says, looking around and then taking a seat next to me. "Long time no see, huh?"

I try to ignore him and get up, before he grabs my wrist. "Stop!" I yell, yanking my arm back. "Just stop."

He looks hurt and I can tell he feels sorry. Whatever. He should feel sorry.

"I think we need to talk." he says taking a step towards me. I step back and bite my lip. "There is nothing to talk about. We aren't best friends anymore Niall. That was two years ago."

"I knew it." he says, sitting down and covering his face with his hands. "I knew this would happen." he whispers.

"What?" I say, now standing in front of him.

"I am so sorry for not replying. I wanted to but-"

"I know you were busy. But that still doesn't-"

"Let me finish," he says holding up a hand. "Management made me stop using my email and deleted it because fans found out what my email was and were emailing me like crazy. I tried to call you, but I got a new phone and it erased my contacts."

I nod, letting it soak in. "Okay. I guess I should go." I turn around and start to walk back.

"Wait, can I have your number? We can catch up." Niall says nervously, staring at the ground.

"I guess." I reply, handing him my phone and him handing me his. I type in my number and take back my phone. I slip it into my back pocket and start walking back. Niall eventually catches up with me. "Want me to walk you back?" he asks politely.

I shake my head, "No thanks. You should probably go back to your show. Besides, it looks like the paparazzi are now following us."

He nods and turns around. Why did this have to happen to me now? Of course I was happy to see him. I just didn't know what to expect from him since we haven't talked in forever. Besides, my life was going great and I didn't want to mess it up.