Chapter 12: Delilah's POV

An annoying beep comes from my side and I realize its my alarm. I slap my hand on top of it and rub my eyes. It was 7:30 and I had to be ready by 8:15 to meet Brody to go somewhere with our class. I sat up, and looked over to see a sleeping Amy. She looked so funny that I just had to take a picture. I laughed and slid my phone back in my pocket.

Orange juice danced in my mouth as I drank the last bit of it. We were running out of food, which means one thing. Grocery trip! I quickly poured myself some cereal and then drowned it in milk. I turned on the tv super low, so that I wouldn't wake up Amy. I wasn't suppose to wake her up until 7:45 since she took less time to get ready than I did. Taking my last bite of cereal, I walked over and shook Amy. "Wake up!" I said, shaking her side to side.

"Why?" Amy moaned, flipping over.

"Because we need to go meet up with our class soon. Come on." I shake her one last time and then get dressed. I decide on dark jeans, red TOMS, and a white T-shirt. I curl my hair and then put some mascara and lip gloss on.

By the time I'm ready, Amy is too and we head out. We were suppose to meet up with Brody and Peter in the Lobby. As we hopped in the elevator, I felt my phone vibrate. 1 new message from: Nialler

YEAH WE HAVE ONE SHOW TOMORROW, BUT AFTER THAT IM FREE FOR THE WEEK! WELL BESIDES A MEET AND GREET, BUT STILL.

We had been texting non-stop the whole night. I quickly replied and slipped my phone into my back pocket. Once the doors opened, I saw Brody and Peter sitting in the chairs by the door. We ran up behind them and put our hands around their eyes.

"Guess who?" Amy said, trying not to laugh. Peter and Brody laughed and shook their heads.

"I don't know." Brody took my hands in his and put his head back.

"I knew it!" he said, trying to sound sarcastic. I laughed and he stood up and pulled me into a hug.

Brody then took my hand in his and we walked out the door, Amy and Peter following.

The class trip was boring and i could hardly listen since our teacher was super quiet. After about 2 hours, we were aloud to walk around and do whatever we wanted. Amy, and i decided to head back to our hotel room, since we were super tired. Brody and Peter had offered to walk us back and we let them. Just as I was about to open our door, I kissed Brody on the cheek.

"I'll see you later." I said, smiling. He returns the smile and kisses my forehead.

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too." I walk in our hotel room and take a seat on my bed. Its freezing in our room and so I slip on the sweatshirt Brody let me borrow. I keep forgetting to give it back. Curling up in the covers, I drift off into sleep.

**3:00**

Someone is talking to me, although I can't tell exactly who it is.

"Come on. You have to meet up with Niall soon for coffee!"

Its Amy. She is the only one I told about how Niall and I were meeting up for coffee. I get up and go into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Afterwards, I brush my hair and decide to wear a warmer coat instead of Brody's sweatshirt. The outfit I'm wearing is fine and I look at the clock. 3:45. Grabbing my purse and phone, I run out the door and to the elevator.

Starbucks was just down the street. Once I am out of the hotel, I walk at a fast pace. Passing a couple people I knew from school. We exchange smiles and then I push open the door to Starbucks.

In the corner by the window, a Blonde Irish boy is sitting down with two drinks. I walk over and sit down.

"Hey, you made it!" he smiles and slides me one of the drinks. I hesitate and then decide to take a sip.

"How did you-"

"Good memory?" he shrugs and takes a sip of his drink. I laugh and then drink some more of mine.

"So, what have you been up to lately? Whats school like?"

"Hey slow down! I just got here!" I laugh. "I haven't been up to much. School is still the same. I am actually here because of school. Its like a feild trip thing and I'm staying for two more weeks. How about you?" i ask, finally getting a breath in.

"Interesting. I'm staying for three more weeks!" We both sit in silence until he asks that one thing.

"So uh, do you still sing?" we make eye contact and my eyes start to sting. I haven't sung since the moment I got voted off of X Factor.

"Um no, actually." I say, looking out the window. Hoping he won't notice that if I say one more thing, I might cry.

"Oh. Just wondering." He replies. I nod and finish the last sip of my coffee.

"So whats it like?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Whats what like?" He looks confused until I shake my head and laugh.

"Being famous of course!"

"Its so cool! The fans are amazing and so supportive and just traveling everywhere is cool. The lads are basically my brothers!" he smiles, causing me to smile, realizing how happy he is. I'm glad that he is happy. But I'm still sort of mad... I nod and bite my lip.

We continue to talk until 6:30 since I need to get back. We are deep into conversation, and Niall can't stop making me laugh.

"Seriously?"I ask as he tells me some of the things he has done with the lads.

"Yeah no joke!" we both start laughing again. It was getting dark and Niall decided to walk me back to my hotel. As soon as we reach the lobby I start to open the door, then turn around.

"Thank you, for tonight." I say, slightly blushing.

"Of course!" Niall says and gives me a side hug. I smile and then make my way up to my hotel room. Once I walk in, i run and jump on my bed. Tonight had been really fun. I smile and close my eyes.