Chapter 7: Niall's POV

We walk out of the building where our interview was and there are a lot of fans screaming at the top of their lungs when we step out, with Paul with us, no one can touch us, he lets us take a few pictures with some fans but we must keep moving.

It's really crazy to think that people everywhere are in love with you and that they know everything about you, I don't call obsessed, I love our fans, I like to use to word, dedicated.

Before I know it I'm in the van, taking us to our hotel in London, I'm lost in thoughts about Delilah again. I've been thinking about her a little too much. I miss her, I really wish I could've kissed her the night before the XFactor, she would be here next to me holding my hand.

"Niall? Niall, lad, we're at our hotel." I snap out of it, "Oh, uh, right, I just zoned." Liam snickers and says, "We know, you didn't say a word the whole car ride and you just stared blankly out the window." Zayn adds, "I bet he was thinking about a girl." I blush slightly and try to say something but nothing comes out.

We walk through the monstrous crowd of screaming fans to get the hotel doors and we walk in, it's pretty nice. I look over at the maids who are freaking out inside, I mention it to Harry, who's on my right and sure enough he winks and them and they go crazy, it's actually quite funny how one little thing like that can make someone faint.

I grab my key out of Paul's hand and sprint down the hallway, racing Harry, who's room is right next to mine. I open up my room and flop on my bed and grab my phone and scroll through some tweets then I decide to text the boys, "Come to my room, I need some company, bring food...pretty please?" And Less than 5 minutes I get 4 "Fine"'s and then they all come in a pack and spread out in my room.

"That interview lady wore so much makeup, I mean, no one should ever where that much makeup." Liam says disgusted, I laugh at how protective he is over people. I stand up and say, "I need to change into some sweats and go on a walk, I need to move, anyone want to come?" I just get a bunch of groans and so I just change and walk out of the hotel going for a walk.

I reach the middle of a park, London is gorgeous. Some people run up to me and ask for hugs, pictures, an autographs. And then something catches my eye while signing an autograph I look up and I see that familiar golden brown hair and that perfect face, she freezes and I can barely see her facial features but I know that hair and facial structure anywhere. It hits me, "Holy shit, Delilah."

The fan shakes my arm, I look down at the young girl and say, "Oh, sorry love" and she blushes and says, "Its okay!" I look up to see that what I thought was Delilah, is gone. I'm just seeing things, it's been a long day, I smile at the young girl and hug her and say, "I have to go now, I have to get back to the boys." "Tell them I say hi!" I smile and nod and then walk off.

I can't stop thinking about the person that looks like Delilah, I need to tell someone, I turn to Lou. He knows so much because he's older, that's why I love him, he can be a goof but he gives great advice.

I walk into Lou's room, "Um, Lou?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm freaking out."

"And why is that?"

"Because when I went out for my walk, I was signing this girls shirt and then I look up and I see Delilah and the girl tugs on my arm so I look down then I look up again and she was gone. It was like she say me and ran away and-"

Louis puts his hand up to stop me from talking and says, "Stop right there Niall, you guys were best friends right?" I nod and he says, "I bet if she saw you, she would have come running towards you and embraced you in a great big bear hug, she wouldn't have ran away if she saw you. It was probably just your eyes because you were talking about her on the interview and I can tell you couldn't stop thinking about her after that, I think I see Eleanor everywhere when she's at her house and I'm in some country. It's okay Niall." He gathers me in his arms and those for words keep running through my mind.

It's just your eyes, it's just your eyes, it's just your eyes