Chapter 42: Niall's POV

I felt bad because i was going to have to leave in just a couple days. I still wanted to make Saturday night the best night ever for Delilah.

"Ni get up. We have to go now." I felt Liam shaking my shoulder. I sighed and sat up, rubbing my eyes to feel alittle bit more awake. Liam was taking me to get my tux today.

Getting up, i grabbed my t shirt and some sweats and got dressed. I then put my hair into a quiff and slid on my suprahs.

I hurried downstairs and sat down in the kitchen.

"Make me food." I mumbled at Louis. He gave me a look and shook his head.

"No."

I felt my stomach growl and laid my head down on the table. "Pleaseeeee?"

"Whatever. Cereal?" He asks walkin over to the pantry. I nod and hear him opening the doors.

"Lucky Charms please." Louis then sets down the cereal in front of me and i take a couple big bites before checking my phone.

TO: DELILAHHH<3

GOOD MORNING BABE:)

I hit send and take a few more bites of my cereal before feeling it buzz again.

FROM: DELILAHHH<3

MORNINGGG:)

TO: DELILAHHH<3

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY?

FROM: DELILAHHH<3

SCHOOL:(

I sat up and cursed under my breath. I had to pick her up! School started in just 20 minutes, so i still had time.

I grabbed my keys and ran out to the car. I blasted the radio and pulled up to Delilah's house, seeing an unfamiliar car in the driveway.

I parked next to it and hopped out of my car and walked up to the door. I knocked on the door, and stood there.

The door knob then opened slowly, Delilah standing there with an angry look on her face. Her cheeks went red when she saw me and she looked back behind her then back at me.

"Why is he here?" I hear a familiar voice and lean to my side to see the one and only Brody.

I roll my eyes and walk up closer to the door, putting my arm around Delilah.

"He is giving his girlfriend a ride to school. And you are?"

He raises his eyebrows and shakes his head. "You clearly don't know what you're doing. Come on, let me drive you."

I step in front of Delilah so I'm now facing Brody.

"If i were you, i would leave. Now." My hand forms into a fist and i try to stay calm. Delilah tries to stand in between us but i keep her by my side, not wanting her to get hurt.

"I'll call you." Brody mumbles to her as he walks out the door.

I laugh and hold her closer. "You most certainly won't."

"Niall." i look at Delilah and she gives me a small smile. "Its okay."

She kisses my cheek and I pull her into a hug. Out of the corner of my eye i watch as Brody gets into his car and drives away.

I then take a deep breath and grab Delilah's hand. "Ready?"

She smiles and pulls me toward my car. We get in and i check the time. We had five minutes.

"Please hurry, i can't be late again." I pull out of her driveway as quick as i can.

"Again? I have not once made you late before." She laughs at my response and i turn down a road.

I try to go as fast as i can and end up getting her there two minutes before her first class.

"I'm picking you up after, don't forget." She nods and i lean in to kiss her. Its a sweet kiss, but she breaks it apart when we hear the bell. She gives me a sarcastic worried look and i laugh in reply. i stay a few moments and watch as she hurries into the building before pulling out of the parking lot.

My phone went off and i took it out.

FROM: LIAM

HEY WHAT TIME DO YOU WANT TO MEET UP?

TO: LIAM

NOW IS FINE

I drove over to Men's Wearhouse and went inside. A man about in his fifties stood behind a desk examining some sort of fabric.

I cleared my throat, letting him notice i was there and his head shot up.

"Prom tux?" He asks. I nod and put my hands in my pockets. "Yep. Everyone else has been here for the same thing."

Liam then walks in and hurries up to the desk. He exchanges a few words with the man and he then motions for me to come with him.

I follow and he leads me around back to the fitting rooms.

-----6 hours later------

I thanked the lady for the rose and held it tight in my hands. I then hurried to my car and drove to Delilah's school.

As soon as I got there, I ran to her locker is. She was bent over, putting her books into her bag.

I leaned up against the locker bext to hers and her head shot up. She smiled once she saw me and I pulled the rose out from behind my back.

"Whats this for?" She asks, taking the rose in her hands and smelling it.

"What, i can't bring my girlfriend a rose every now and then?" She giggles and pulls me into a hug.

"You're too sweet." She then slips her bag over her shoulder and follows me out to my car. She sways our hands together back and forth and twists the rose in her free hand.

I open the car door for her and then hurry to the other side.

"So did you get your tux today?" She askes.

"Yep." I reply. "You up for some ice cream?"

"Yes! That sounds so good right now." We laugh and i pull up to an old ice cream place we used to go to.

I run in an order the usuals-chocolate with a waffle cone and strawberry with rainbow sprinkles in a waffle cone.

I tap on Delilah's window and she rolls it down and opens her mouth. I tilt the ice cream towards her mouth before smashing it into her face.

"Ohhh its on!" She hops out of the car with the other half of her cone and chases me around the car. I finally get the chance and sneak up behind her. I pick her up by her waist and she throws her head back laughing and smashes the other piece of her cone in my face.

"Looks like we only have one." She says. We both look at the chocolate before i take a big bite out of it.

"Niallllll!" She whines and i tilt it up to her mouth. She flinches at first but then takes a bite.

I laugh and kiss her nose while reaching to grab her hand. "Lets get you home."

((SORRY IF IT WAS KINDA BORING BUT OOHHH BRODY!

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

-CAM&EMXOXO))