Chapter 37: Niall's POV

I pulled up to Delilah's house and opened up my door. Following the steps, i hopped up to her front door with a rose and knocked on the door. I leaned back and forth on my feet until she opened the door.

"Hey." She said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. To say she looked beautiful was an understatement. I swallowed hard and handed her the rose.

"Hey. Ready?" I ask, reaching out to take her hand. She nods and brings the rose to her nose. She smiles, taking my hand, and we walk back to my car.

I hold open the door for her and then hurry around to my side of the car to start the engine.

As we pull out of the driveway, I reach over to the stereo and blast music.

"I'm gonna pop some tags

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket...."

I sing and nudge Delilah to sing along. At first she shakes her head and laughs, but eventually comes around to help me finish up the song.

"So where are we going?" Delilah askes, looking out the window.

DELILAH'S POV

Niall stays silent and starts smiling as we turn down a familiar road.

"Wait...Are we having movie night?" I ask smiling.

"Yep! And you get to choose." He says as we pull into a parking space. I had an evil smile on my face and opened my door, running around the car to see Niall. He used to always pick the movies and i would pick the snacks, even though they were always the same.

"Ready?" He askes, taking my hand. I smile in response and we start towards the theatre.

"So when do you leave to go on your next tour?" I ask.

"Um..well I think two weeks." I was taken back by his answer. So soon?

"Oh. Cool." I say, looking the other way as i bite my lip. He turns so that he's standing in front of me and takes my cheek in his open hand.

"Hey." He strokes my cheek lightly and wipes a tear away. "I promise I'll keep in touch."

I sniff and shake my head. "Doesn't this conversation sound familiar?"

"No, because this one is different. I was so stupid. I don't know why i just let you go. But that won't happen again. Ever." Niall leans in and and stand on my tippy toes to meet his lips.

I put my hands around his neck and he holds me tight by my waist. I smile and pull away.

"C'mon." He puts his arm around me and we walk up to pay for our tickets. I choose the movie and we take our seats.

"Hey I'm going to go get our snacks." I say standing up.

"OMG its Niall Horan!!!!"

I hear a voice. I turn around to see a group of girls and feel my fists tighten. Niall stands up and kisses me unexpectedly. I take it by suprise but kiss back. He pulls away and leans in to whisper, "Don't worry about them."

I smile and kiss his cheek. He blushes and then hands me his wallet.

"Ni-"

"No. I'm paying." I sigh and walk out the door and up to where the snacks are.

"Umm one hot dog, a snickers, one popcorn and some skittles please." I ask, setting Niall's wallet on the table. The lady punches it into the cash register and then holds out a hand for the money. I give her a 20 dollar bill and then wait as she gets our snacks ready.

"Here you go." She hands me everything and i hurry back to my seat.

I hand the hot dog and snickers to Niall and he pats the seat next to him. I sit down and feel an arm wrap around my shoulder. I lean my head into Niall's arm and throw some pieces of popcorn into my mouth.

~after the movie~

"And then the guy realized that she was his sister!" I yell, throwing my hands up.

Niall laughs and pulls into my driveway. I had basically re-told the whole movie during the drive home.

"I had fun tonight." I say, leaning closer to him.

"I did too." He replies.

I kiss him on the cheek and open the door.

"Thanks Ni." He nods and i run up to my door.

NIALL'S POV:

As soon as she closes the door behind her, i hop out and run around the house to where her window is.

It was a beautiful night out, you didn't even need a flashlight to see because the moon was so bright.

Leaning over, I grab a couple rocks in my hand and see the light in her room turn on. I toss a small one up but it hits the side of her house and comes back. I curse under my breath and toss another one.

((A/N: NIALL WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 10K WE LOVE YOU GUYSSS:*

ANYWAYSSSS KEEP READING!! :)

-EM&CAMXOXO))