Chapter 18: Niall's POV

I sat at the park for a few minutes and I thought to my self, "Maybe she's walking and got lost or sidetracked."

Few minutes turn into an hour and an hour turns into two hours, my eyes become fuzzy and my nose burn, I try not to let a tear slip, but one escapes. The 4 words keep running in my mind. She. Stood. Me. Up.

I stand up from the picnic blanket and fold it up and put it under my arm, I throw on my sunglasses to cover my red and puffy eyes. I didn't bring food because Delilah was supposed to the food and drinks because I forgot.

I don't understand why she would do that to me, she seemed pretty into me. But you never know, maybe she met another guy. Another tear slips down my cheek, one leads to ten more. I've never felt about a girl like this and today I was going to tell her but she stood me up.

I open my car door and slide in and take out my phone and I don't see a text or call from Delilah but I decided to call Liam.

A few ringing tones sound then I hear the comforting voice of Liam,

"Hey Ni! How was your date with Delilah? Did you tell her?"

I sniffle my nose and say, "No, Liam, I didn't tell her."

"What? Why? Did you freak out and not tell her? Or....?"

"She never came..."

"Are you kidding? Do you know why?"

"No call, no text, nothing. She stood me up Liam."

"Mate, you can't be sure, maybe something came up. You don't know."

"Maybe I should check on her? I don't want her to be hurt or anything."

"Yeah, go check on her. Where are you anyways?"

"I sat at the park for hours waiting for her invade she came but she never did and so I'm at the park, I'm in my car, about to leave."

"Alright! I'm going to hang up so you can drive and I'll see you in 20?"

"Alright! Bye Li!"

I hang up the phone and start the car and pull out of the parking lot and start of on the road, Delilah's hotel is just a few blocks from here. Maybe something happened, like in her family, I have no clue!

I lean over to turn on the radio but a loud crash stops me,

And everything went black