Chapter 33: Niall's POV

I get up slowly and lay Delilah down on the pillow. A smile appeared on my face and I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She was so cute when she was asleep.

I walk over and write a note and leave it on the counter.

Hey De,

Picking you up at 8:25 tomorrow! Don't be late!

-Nialler xx

That sounded okay, i guess. Walking over to the door, i grabbed my jacket and opened it quietly.

I walked over to my car and got in. I then pulled out my phone and called Liam.

"Hello?" Said a voice.

"I'm picking up pizza on the way home." I replied, starting up the engine.

"Sounds good. So how are you and Delilah?"

I sighed and pulled out of her driveway. "Honestly, i don't know. I just hope it works out."

"Yeah, i know what you mean. Just wait and see what happens, she'll come around."

I smiled and turned into the pizza place. "I'll be right back-what type of pizza do you want?"

"PEPPERONIE!" I winced slightly and laughed.

"Okay! I'll get two pepperonies and two cheeses."

"Okay. Call me back!" Liam said.

"Alright." I clicked the 'end' button and walked inside. There weren't many people there so I didn't need to be undercover.

"Hello. What can I get you today?" A lady asks, slightly on the perky side.

"Umm two cheese pizzas and two pepperonie pizzas please." I reply, taking a quick look at the menu.

"Okay." She types it into the cash register and I pay. The pizzas won't be done for thirty minutes so I decide to wait in the car.

I pull out my phone and dial Liam's number.

"Im backkk!" I say as soon as he picks up.

"Did you order?"

"Yepp!" I hear Liam laugh as Louis yells in the background. "Louis put that down!"

"Never!" I hear Lou reply. I laugh and shake my head.

"We are having a movie marathon tonight also, so would you mind picking up some ice cream too?"

"Yeh. What type?"

I hear Liam ask Louis in the background, along with some muffling and then a different voice comes on the phone.

"Mint chocolate chip, cookie dough, strawberry, rocky road, vanilla-" Liam quickly cuts Lou off.

"Sorry about that.." Liam says as Louis screams one last thing.

"What did he say?"

"Something about prom coming up at the high school that I think you used to attend. Apparently they're doing a segment on the news."

I sit there and think to myself. "Prom, eh?"

((OOOH! SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT:)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE READS! YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE! MWAH:*

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

-EM&CAM XOXO))