Chapter 17: Delilah's POV

"Brody?" I questioned, immediately feeling sick.

"Delilah I-" Brody reaches forward and tries to grab my hand, but I pull away, tears falling quickly.

"Who is she?" The girl asks, giving him a look.

"I...I...can't...believe you!" I shout and turn around. I needed to get out of here. This can't be happening. This is just a dream and I'll wake up and everything will be fine.

"Delilah! Please!" Brody calls behind, following me. I speed up and run out of the store. I start sprinting and wipe the tears away with my sleeve that reached far over my hand.

I turn around, seeing that Brody as stopped, his faces in his hands.

My body felt weak and I needed to lay down. I walked into the hotel and up to my room. I saw people in the hallway, some asking me if I was okay. I either shook my head or didn't answer.

Once I reached my room, I tied to slip my key in. It turned red, denying and I try again. "Ughhh!" I yanked the key and throw it at the door, falling to my knees. I was really sobbing now, when Amy came out.

"Delilah! Are you okay?" She came over and helped me into our room. I shook my head and sat down on my bed.

"Who was it?" I opened my mouth to answer, but all that came out was a sob and I buried my face into my hands.

"Niall?" I look up and shake my head. She looks at the ground and sits down next to me.

"Brody?" I nod.

"What happened?" She asked, rubbing my back.

"He.....ch.cheated...on..m..me." I said, breathing hard. Amy curses, running her hand through her hair.

"Are you sure he was?"

"Yes! He was holding hands with another girl. They were the same age and laughing and were obviously a couple." My eyes are red and my cheeks are soaked with tears. "I knew I shouldn't have started dating. Why am I so stupid?!"

I throw my head into her shoulder and she plays with my hair.

"I'm sorry D. Look, I know that this is your first time dating, but not all boys are like that. Okay?" Amy pulls me into a hug.

I nod and lay down.

"I don't know what to do." I say in a flat tone.

"I DO! I'LL GET THE ICE CREAM AND YOU ORDER THE MOVIE!" Amy shoots up and takes a tub of ice cream out of the mini fridge. She then pulls two plastic spoons out of a bag and we change into our PJs.

Piling up the pillows on one bed, we start the movie and eat away the pain with the ice cream.

Its not far from the beginning when I drift off into sleep.