Chapter 22: Delilah's POV

"C'mon D, the taxi is waiting." Amy said, peeking her head through the door. It was our last day in London, and I was going to see Niall. He hadn't gotten better, slightly worse actually.

"Coming!" I say, grabbing my purse and phone. My hair was in a pony tail and I was wearing dark jeans with a t shirt. Slinging my bag over my shoulder, I closed the door and walked out of our room. I suddenly felt a vibrate in my pocket and took out my phone.

FROM: AMY

C'MON BABE! IM WAITINGGGG!

I smiled and rolled my eyes. My fingers tapped away until I ran into something. Or someone...

"Sorry-Oh...hey Delilah."

Brody stood infront of me. I really didn't want to be put in this situation right now. Besides, I hadn't talked to him since ...you know...

"Excuse me.." I mumble, pushing my way around him.

"Wait, Delilah."

I ignore him until I feel a hand on my shoulder spin me around.

"Please, listen. I was stupid and I don't know what I was doing. I don't love her, I love you. You are the one I want to be with. Please give me another chance."

Another chance? Why should I? I didn't say this, but I was close to.

"Umm...I don't think that is a good idea..." I say, now messing with a loose string on my bag.

"Please. I made a mistake, and it was a stupid one. I won't do it again."

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do! And I will do anything to prove to you that I won't. Please." Brody takes my hand in his. I pull away and sigh.

"Can we not do this right now?"

"But-"

"I need to go." I turn around and head downstairs quickly. What I had just done was not in any way easy. I still loved him, but not as much. He broke my heart and I don't know if I'm ready to give him a second chance.

"So I'll drop you off and go grab us some food. I'll meet you at the mall in like an hour?" Amy said, getting organized. She always had to plan ahead for everything, it was her thing. I nodded and looked out the window.

"He tried talking to me."

Amy gives me a confused look, but then nods.

"Brody?" she asked, giving me a look. I nod slowly. "What did he say-"

Right then I burst into tears.

"I don't know what to do! He says he still loves me, but how do I know that? He wants me back but...I don't know."

"Listen..Hey," Amy lifts up my chin with her hand, "Listen, I'm not saying what he did was wrong, but people make mistakes. If you still love him, and he still loves you, maybe you should give him another chance."

"I'll think about it." I mumble, grabbing my stuff and stepping out of the taxi.

I start to walk up to the desk to check in, but the lady holds up her hand.

"We know who you are sweetie, go right in to see him."

"Has he umm..?"

"Not yet hun."

I nod, frowning and walk over to the door. They had relocated him to the bottom floor since the upstairs floor was for recent emergencies. I slowly turned the nob and walked in.

"Hey Ni." I said softly, taking a seat next to him. I run my fingers slowly through his hair and sniff. My lip trembles and I turn on the t.v. I throw my feet up next to his and relax. After a couple minutes I reach over and grab his hand. My eyelids fall and I drift off into sleep.