Chapter 38: Delilah's P.O.V.

I run up the stairs trying to hide my smile and jump onto my bed. Grabbing a pillow, i shove my face into it and scream. Tonight had been really fun and i couldn't stop smiling or blushing. I walked over and set my jacket down on my chair, when i heard what sounded like a tapping on my window.

"What the..." I mutter softly and walk slowly over to where i had my window. Pushing aside the curtains, i look down to see the one and only Niall. I quietly open up my window and lean over.

"What are you doing?" I call out.

He doesn't answer, just points to wear i had my "mini deck" on the other side of my room. I turn my head in confusion and he points again towards the deck. He then starts walking over there and i follow him.

I reach down to the handle and slowly turn the knob. I soon as i see it i cover my mouth with my hands and feel tears crawling down my cheeks. I walk over to where it is and touch it lightly. My deck railings had been wrapped in white Christmas lights, and in the center of the floor, "PROM?" was spelled out in red and white roses. It was absolutely gorgeous.

"So? What do you think." I hear a voice over my shoulder, which makes me jump, although i know who it is.

I turn around and wrap my arms around Nialls neck. I reach up and crash my lips onto his and he wraps his arms around my waist. I couldn't believe he had done this for me.

We pull away and he holds me tight.

"So is that a yes?" He whispers. I nod and he lifts up his hand to whipe away a tear. "Don't cry."

I laugh and sniff. "Yes."

Niall gives me a confused look and i reach down to entertwine our fingers.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend. If the offer is still up."

Niall immediately smiles, "Well..."

"Okay. I guess not." I turn to walk away, jokingly of course when i get spun around and back into Niall's arms.

"I don't know if i can pass up that offer."

We both smile and i kiss him once more on the lips.

"Sing." I say quietly. "Will you sing?"

He takes a deep breath and sits down, patting the spot next to him. I do as he says and lay there as he sings to me "Hey there Delilah" by the Plain white T's. He used to always sing that to me.

Niall then kisses my cheek and then hops over and down my deck. I hold my hand up to where he left his kiss on my cheek, not wanting the feeling to go away.

I grab my phone and snap some pictures of the roses and lights and quietly head off to bed.

((A/N: SHORT I KNOW BUT WHO EXPECTED THAT?? ;)

ANYWAYS TELL US HOW WE'RE DOING AND COMMENT!

WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!

KEEP READING:)

-XOXOCAM&EM))