Chapter 41: Delilah's POV

Niall walked me out of the building and to his car. We got in and he turned up the radio. I knew he didn't want to talk about what happened earlier, so i keep quiet.

We drive in silence for a few minutes until i feel fingers entertwine with mine. I look over and hes already looking at me.

I lean across my seat and lay my head on his shoulder. We pull down a different road and i close my eyes. Niall pulls the car over and we're at a field. I look up, giving him a strange look.

"I thought we should get away for a little while." He laughs, opening his door and coming over to mine.

I open my door and Niall is already there.

"Turn around." He raises an eyebrow and then shrugs and does what i ask. I put my hands on his shoulders and hop onto his back.

He laughs and i wrap my arms around his neck as he starts walking.

"You're cute." He smirks.

"Shut up." I kiss him on the cheek and he drops me alittle, causing me to shriek. We both laugh and he throws me up so im back to where i was.

Niall then puts me down and i lay down in the grass with him following by my side.

"I can't wait for Saturday." I say, squeezing his hand in mine. Niall's smile drops slightly, but he notices me noticing it and smiles again. "What?"

He takes a deep breath and i prop myself up on my elbow.

"Its just..." He pauses, biting his lip. "You know how I went out to lunch with the boys today?"

I nod and feel my heart beating slightly faster.

"Well he needed to discuss something with me...about when i go back on tour. Simon called and...I'm leaving Saturday night."

I feel tears gathering and i try to shake them away but i know i can't.

"Please don't cry." He takes me in his arms.

"I just don't want what happened last time to happen again." I say between breaths. He nods and kisses my cheek.

"I promise. And i can still take you to prom, its just after i have to go to the airport."

I nod and hold him tighter. "Lets make it special then, okay?"

"Already ahead of you." He smiles.

((UNFORTUNATELY...THE STORY WILL BE ENDING SOON:(

BUT...

TWO MORE WILL BE COMING THIS SUMMERRR!

-CAM&EMXOXO))