Chapter 15: Niall's POV

"Oi! Nialler!" I hear Zayn yell from across the room, I look up and say, "What?" Zayn smirks at me and says, "Well, we were going through your texts and we see you're going on another date with Delilah,"

All the boys jump on me and Louis says, "We're gonna help you get ready, mate!"

I say, "Guys, it's not really a date, it's just a hangout, get together thing!" Harry stands up and says, "Yeah, okay. It's not a date. Sure. Whatever you say bud!"

All the lads gets off me and then Zayn, Harry and Louis walk away but Liam stays. Liam knows what I'm going to do, tell Delilah I love her. I'll tell the other lads later, just not right now.

"You nervous?" Liam says. I reply, "I've never been this scared." Liam gives me a 'what-are-you-talking-about' look and I say, "I've never told anyone I loved them!" Liam nods and smiles then he stands up and walks out the door.

I was going to see Delilah tomorrow and I had a lot to do. Where are we going to go? What about the paps? What's she going to say? Those questions were swirling around my head and made me more nervous. I couldn't clear my mind at all, so I decided to sleep.

*Dream*

I see Delilah walk up in a pink, flowery skirt and a white tank top and Sperrys. She looked fantastic! "Hey D!" She smiles and hugs me, "Hey Nialler! I can't wait to her what you're going to tell me!" I smile weakly at her and say, "You ready to go?"

"I thought we were having a picnic here?" I blush, embarrassed, I stutter out, "O-Oh Y-Yeah I forgot." Delilah's giggle fills my ears. We sit down on the blanket I sent out earlier today. I look at my hands nervously, I notice sometime weird. My hands are shaking, I only get this nervous before a big concert in front of really famous people.

Delilah smiles at me and says, "So what did you want to tell me?" I look up at her and say quietly, "I'm in love with you." I see her look at me weirdly and I look back at my hands then she says, "Come again? Sorry I didn't hear you!" And I say, "W-Well, I said, I'm I love with....y-you." She looks happy then I smile and her then she looks absolutely disgusted and she stands up and grabs her purse and walks away.

I grab her wrist and say, "Wait, you didn't say anything." She looks at me with that disgusted look and she says, "Niall, where the hell did this come from?!" I loved you at first but you always loved other girls but not me. So, no. I can't do this, I am way over you and I have a loving boyfriend and I don't care about you. At all. Goodbye Niall Horan. This is the last time I'll ever talk to you." She jerks our if my grab and storms out of the park leaving me on my knees, tears streaming down my face.

*End Of Dream*

I shake out of my horrid dream, I wake up with my face soaked with tears, I must have been crying in my sleep. I'm still crying because that's exactly what I'm afraid of Delilah doing to me. It seems she likes me but I can never be sure. I decide to text Liam to come over and help me:

LIAM I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE

Five minutes later I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I grab it and see: One New Message From: Liam

I'LL BE OVER IN A FEW, SIKE IM AT YOUR DOOR! COME TO YOUR DOOR NOW!

I walk over to my door and I open it and see Liam, his smile fades when he sees my red and puffy eyes and he doesn't even ask what's wrong, he gathers me in his arms. Just what I needed.

After our hug we walk over to the couch and he finally says, "What's wrong?" I answer a few minutes later, "I had a bad dream." Liam says, "About?"

"That I told Delilah, everything was perfect, then she turned on me and got really pissed at me for telling her now instead of then and I'm fucking scared that she's going to reject me like that again, but in real life!" I say

Liam looks sad then his face lights up, "I think she likes you a lot Niall