Chapter 6 (Delilah's POV)

My mum brushed a tear off her cheek as she embraced me in her arms. "Have fun sweetheart. Call me as much as possible!" she said, stroking my hair. I pulled away and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks mum. I'll call you once we get to our hotel. I love you." I replied as my eyes started to water. Please don't cry...please don't cry....

"I love you too!" giving me one last hug. We piled my suitcases into the trunk and finished saying our goodbyes. I hopped into the passenger seat and rode off to school with Brody. The sky was pitch black and lights spilled onto the streets. It was 3:30am and our flight was at 6:00am. We had to be on the bus by 3:55am, so we had good timing.

I looked at the temperature- 44F.

I was an idiot and had forgotten to put on a sweatshirt this morning. A minute later I was covered in goose bumps and shivering like crazy. Once Brody noticed, he handed me his sweatshirt. I slipped into it, feeling its warmth. The sleeves ran past my hands, but i didn't care. I put my elbow on the door and decided to close my eyes. The sweatshirt smelled just like him and I loved it.

"De, we're hear." Brody whispered, tapping lightly on my shoulder. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. A second later my door opened, and Brody helped me out and we grabbed our suitcases. I took his hand in mine as we got on the bus. The seats we chose were close to the back and I took the window seat.

"I'm so excited!" I said as our bus took off. Amy sat a few seats in front of us with her boyfriend Peter.

"Me too. It'll be so fun." Brody replied, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. I decided to relax and do the same.

**Airport**

Amy jumped into the seat next to me and squealed. I had promised her I'd sit with her since I sat with Brody on the bus. "Check your twitter!" Amy practically yelled, being shushed by a few people. She just rolled her eyes and took my iphone.

"Hey what are you-" I paused once I looked at my mentions and saw that Brody had taken a picture of us on the bus. I had fallen asleep and rested my head on his shoulder. Below he tweeted "Cutie(:".

My face went bright red and I turned off my phone. "Aww!" I whispered softly, hoping no one heard.

"He is so sweet." I smiled, glancing back at him laughing with his friends. I was so lucky to have him.

"So are we gonna shop like crazy in London or what?" Amy asked looking over at me.

"Yeah!" we both laughed and Amy closed her eyes. I turned my head to face the window and stared out at the puffy white clouds. I took out my phone and responded to Brody's tweet. "Thanks babe(:".

**5 & 1/2 hrs later**

"Attention passengers we will be exiting the plane now. We hope you had a good flight and thank you for flying with us today." the lady up front said it as if she were a recording. Amy and I jumped out of our seats and grabbed our bags from the compartment overhead. As soon as we got off we boarded a bus that would take us to our hotel.

"I can't believe we are finally here!" Amy exclaimed, taking out her phone and taking pictures of practically everything. I laughed and shook my head.

Once we arrived at our hotel, everyone got off the bus and ran to their hotel rooms, except for Amy, Brody, Peter and I, who took our time. The hotel was gorgeous on the inside and I couldn't wait to see what our rooms were like. "Isn't it incredible?" Brody whispered into my ear, slipping and arm around my waist.