Chapter 45: DELILAHS POV

Niall smiles at me as we both take our last bite of the cheesecake.

"That was so good!" I say, taking a sip of my drink. Niall laughs and grabs his jacket. I get my purse and he helps me up with one hand.

"Why thank you." I say with a british accent. He shakes his head and laughs.

"Anytime." He kisses my cheek and we walk to the car. I entertwine our fingers and turn on the radio. We listen to it until we finally arrive at Prom. Outside, lights were shooting out the windows and the music was super loud. I couldn't wait to get inside.

"Ready?" I ask Niall. He nods and slides an arm around my waist as we walk in.

"Delilah!" I turn to see Amy standing with Peter. She wriggles out of his grasp and comes up and gives me a hug. I laugh and we both step back.

"Can you believe it?" I ask as Peter runs over to meet up with Amy. He extends a hand to Niall, who gladly takes it and introduces himself. My gentlemen.

"Alright well I dunno about you guys, but i am ready to dance!" I do the hip bump with Amy and we all burst out laughing. "But seriously guys lets go!"

Niall takes my hand and we run inside. Well i dunno if you call it running since i was in heels...

As we walked in, balloons filled the dance floor and stars hung from the ceiling. It was absolutely gorgeous and just...perfect.

"Wild Ones" was playing when Amy finally walked in and we started dancing because it was our song. Niall and Peter joined in too, showing off what they called their "dancing skills."

After that song was over, a slow song came on and Niall pulled me into his arms. I rested my head on his shoulder as we danced to the music. I could hear him softly humming along to the music.

After the song was over, i began to pull away but Niall pulled me back. I gave him a confused look and he just smiled, crashing his lips onto mine.

It was a soft and gentle kiss but amazing at the same time. Once we pulled apart, Niall excused himself to go get some punch. I nodded and walked over to Amy.

"So how's your prom?" She askes, taking a look around the room.

I open my mouth to speak when i hear a guitar playing and a voice begin to sing.

"I remember what you wore on the first date,

You came into my life and I thought hey, you know this girl is something."

I turned around quick to see Niall on stage with his guitar. He was looking right at me.

"Cause everything you do and words you say,

You know that it all takes my breath away, and now I'm left with nothing."

I watch carefully as Niall hands his guitar to someone who continues to play the tune. He makes his way towards me and continues to sing.

"So maybe its true,

That I can't live without you,

And maybe two is better than one."

Niall is now just feet infront of me. I dunno what to do but i slowly feel myself starting to walk up to him.

"And there's so much time,

To figure out the rest of my life

And you've already got me comin' undone,"

Niall's face is inches away from mine and everyone is circling around us. He takes my hand in his and puts the microphone in my hands after singing the last verse- "and i'm thinking two, is better than one."

I feel my hand start to shake and i really don't want to do it but i know just by looking in Niall's eyes that i will be fine. He smiles and i start to sing the next line.

"I remember every look upon your face."

He then takes the mic to sing the next line.

"The way you roll your eyes the way you taste you make it hard for breathing."

He hands it back to me.

"Cause when i close my eyes and drift away, i think of you and everything's okay, i'm finally now believing."

For the next part, Niall holds the mic in between us and we sing the rest as a duet.

"Then maybe it's true that I can't live without you

And maybe two is better than one

But there's so much time to figure out the rest of my life

And you've already got me coming undone

And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember what you wore on the first day

You came into my life and I thought, hey (hey, hey)

Maybe it's true that I can't live without you

Maybe two is better than one

There's so much time to figure out the rest of my life

And you've already got me coming undone

And I'm thinking, ooh, I can't live without you

'Cause, baby, two is better than one

There's so much time to figure out the rest of my life

But I'll figure out with all that's said and done

Two is better than one, two is better than one."

Everyone around us starts cheering and Niall pulls me into a kiss. People around us whoop and cheer and we pull away.

"I cannot believe that i just did that!" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Thats not my only surprise." He whispers into my ear. "Come on lets get going."

I take Niall's hand in mine on the way out, while high fiving and fist pumping everyone with my free one.

"So whats the other surprise?" I ask, getting into the passenger seat. "We should probably hurry by the way if you want to make your flight."

He smirks and sits there casually. "Actually...i have one more day."

((A/N: YAYY NI!

WHATCHA GUYS THINK?

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!

-EMANDCAMXOXO))