Chapter 36: Delilah's POV

"I'll have a vanilla bean frap please." I order. Amy and I were at Starbucks since we had to study for a test today.

"So how are you and Niall?" Amy said, wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed and shook my head.

"Good, we texted a lot yesterday." I reply, muttering a thank you as i pick up my drink. We walk over to a table near a window and sit down.

"So are you doing any the tomorrow night?" Amy askes.

"Yeah i am, how about Friday?" Amy looks up from her phone and raises an eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" I twist my straw in my fingers and feel myself blush.

"Well...."

"Tell me!" Amy yells. People turn their heads and we burst out laughing.

"Okay...I'm hanging out with Niall tomorrow." Amy's jaw drops and she fake screams.

"What are you guys doing? Where are you going?" She askes.

"I don't know! I was texting him this morning and he said he would pick me up at seven and that is all he would tell me." I take a sip of my drink as Amy quickly gets out her phone and starts typing. "What are you doing?"

Amy looks up from her phone and then goes back to typing. "I'm making a list of everything we need to do to get you ready for your date."

Yep. Typical Amy. Always organized.

"It is not a date." I argue. Because it wasn't....was it?

"Okay whatever you say." Amy throws her hands up sarcastically and I roll my eyes. "But it is a date."

"No its not." I knew it was, i just liked to hear someone admit it was a date.

"He likes you, right?" She askes.

"Yes. He told me."

"And he asked you to keep your plans open for tomorrow and he's picking you up at seven?"

"Well yeah but-"

"No buts! Its a date and you should admit it. Because you both like each other-"

Amy stops midway in her sentence, noticing my expression. She smirks and leans back in her chair. "You don't need to be shy about it. The way you both look at each other. "

"Yeah." I take a deep breath. "Brody tried talking to me again yesterday."

"What did he say?" She asks.

"He just came up to my locker asked if i was sitting at the table at lunch and if i would sit with him."

"What did you say?"

"Well then Niall came up and we left and I didn't answer."

"Just forget about him. He had his chance and now you should give one to Niall." Amy says, looking me straight in the eye.

"Okay." The only word i could think of.

"So changing subjects, are you excited for prom this Saturday?"

I had completely forgotten.

"Oh yeah! Are you going with Peter?"

"I dunno. He hasn't asked me or anything." She says, looking slightly disappointed.

"He will. Remember how he asked you to homecoming?" We both smile and i see Amy blush slightly.

"The balloons?"

Just a couple months ago we had homecoming and Peter had tied balloons with the letters HOMECOMING? on them onto the fence in front of her yard. It was absolutely adorable.

Peter had liked Amy since seventh grade, and Amy had liked him too. They always talked once we got into high school and he finally got up the courage to ask her out. She was so happy, and i was happy for her.

"That was too cute."

She giggles and takes another sip of her drink.

"I know. I wonder how Niall is going to ask you."

I basically choke on my drink and try to clear my throat.

"Exscuse me? He's not going to ask me. I mean...i don't know..."

Amy laughs and checks the time on her phone. "Ah crap. I gotta go."

She packs up her stuff and heads out the door, before looking back and mouthing "You two will be so cute together." She winks and we walk out the door.

((JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS AGAIN! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @Vas_Happenin__x

SURPRISES ARE COMING UPPP:) -EM&CAMXOXO))