Chapter 5: Delilah's POV

Once the bell rang, I grabbed my binders and hurried to my locker where I found Brody. "Hey babe." he said, smiling and giving me a peck on the cheek. I blushed and gave in to a smile.

"Hey, hold on just let me pack up my stuff." one by one, I shoved everything into my bag, double checking to make sure I had everything. I stood up straight after I stuffed everything into my backpack, I slung my backpack over my shoulder. Brody smiled at me as he took my hand and I felt my cheeks get hot as we walked out of the school and to his car.

"What do you want to do, love?" I look over at Brody who's eyes are fixed on the road, he looks at me quickly, waiting for my answer, then looks back at the road. "I don't care, just my mum want me home by 6:00" I say remembering the One Direction interview. Brody nods and says, "Alright, we have an hour and a half to spare." I think for a bit then say, "Want to go to the park?" Brody chuckles and says, "If you really want to," I nod and say, "Yes! I haven't been there since Niall lived here!" I frown at the memory that shoots in my head,

*Flashback*

"Niall! It's the middle of the night! We should be in bed! We have auditions tomorrow!" Niall puts his hand in mine and says, "Oh chill out," Niall stars to run, dragging me with him.

We stop at our favourite park and he took me to the swings, picked me up and set me on a swing and he looks in my eyes and says, "I have something to tell you, it's important." I freeze, not knowing what to say, what if he doesn't want to audition with me anymore, my heart would break, my eyes start to sting, Niall starts his sentence, "Delilah, I-" a booming voice comes from the direction we came in, "NIALL! DELILAH! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU BETTER GET IN YOUR BEDS IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES OR YOU'RE NOT GOING TOMORROW!" Niall curses under his breath and says, "I'll tell you later, we better get in bed!" He starts running towards the voice and I follow, wondering what he would of said.

*End of Flashback*

"Delilah, you okay?" I snap out of it, "Yeah....yeah, I'm fine, I just zoned out." Brody says, "We have 30 minutes, I'm just going to take you home." I just nod, I can't stop thinking about what Niall would of said to me that night.

-----------------------------------------

I wave to Brody and run inside, I open the door, and yell up the stairs, "Mummy, I'm home!" "You're home early!" My mum yells back to me.

I walk in the living room and turn on the tv and turn to BBC and sure enough, the interview is on! A few minutes in I hear, "Niall, this one is for you," I see Niall smile his a million dollar smile and he nods slightly, "Do you still keep in touch with that girl?" Niall looks confused and then says, "Delilah Wilson?" The interviewer nods and Niall frowns and says, "We lost touch quite awhile ago, I do miss her, she was my other half, my best friend, we were pretty much joined at the hip since we met in kindergarten, we used to email after she got eliminated but she just didn't email back once and I never got another email." The interviewer nods knowingly and says, "Well, I'm very sorry about that!" Tears slowly swell up in my eyes and my lip starts to tremble and a tear slides down my cheek slowly.

-No ones POV-

Delilah slowly falls asleep still crying as the interviewer says, "Any big trips coming up for you boys?" All the boys nod as Louis says, "Yes! We are going to London to start some recording!" The interviewer smiles and says, "Well, that's all the time we have! Good luck on everything boys! Thanks for watching! And tune in next week for an exclusive interview with Ed Sheeran!" All the boys smile and wave at the camera as the show goes to credits and changes to another program