Chapter 43: Delilah's POV

It was the day i had been waiting for all week. Saturday..aka prom!

Amy laughed as we sat in chairs at the nail salon. She was so ticklish and it was actually very funny. I was getting french tips and she was getting blue to match her dress.

"I'm so excited! Prom is just in a few hours!" Amy squealed, jumping slightly. The lady gave her a stern look, wanting her to sit still. Hah. Not going to happen..."Peter is taking me to dinner too. How about you and Niall?"

"I dunno. He won't tell me anything." I shrug.

"All done!" The lady says. Amy and i then get up and pay. We walk over to Amy's car and drive to my house.

Amy hops in the shower before i do, so i decide to call Niall.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ni!"

"Hey babe! What are you doing?" I hear his morning voice and laugh. Although it was actually quiet cute.

"Nothing, just getting ready." I look over at my dress.

"Already?" He says surprised.

"It takes longer than you'd think." He laughs and i hear voices in the background. "Well i gotta go. I'll pick you up tonight."

"Okay. Bye." I set down the phone right as Amy gets out.

"Your turn." She says, walking over to her dress. Amy examines it for a minute, and then finally puts it on.

"You look so pretty!" I say.

"You will be GORGEOUS if you get in the shower." She points towards the bathroom and laughs. I pout and get in.

I set my phone at the corner of the top of the shower and put on pandora. I wash my hair with strawberry scent shampoo and conditioner. After, i use body wash and get out. I wrap my hair and body up into two towels and open the door, releasing all the steam.

Amy's sitting at my vanity and putting on her makeup when i walk in. I put on my dress and sit down next to her. My dress was a strapless purple dress that went down to a little lower than mid thigh. Amy's dress was blue with spaghetti straps and went down to her ankles.

I dry off then slip on my dress then I look at Amy, "I have NO clue what to do with my hair." Amy smiles at me and says, "I have the perfect idea!"

I take the towel off my head and I let Amy brush and blow dry my hair, then she gets out the curler and gives me bouncing curls an pulls back a few pieces of my hair, then gets a purple barrette to hold those pieces of hair back.

I smile at her and say, "Thank you so much, it looks fantastic!"

She smiles and replies, "Anything for you hun!"

I grab my makeup bag and dig for my eyeshadow pallet with all the colors, I look at each color and settle on a shimmery neutral color on my eyelid and crease. The I grab my liquid eyeliner.

After i finish my makeup, i check my phone and see that i got a text from Niall.

FROM: NIALL<3

BE THERE IN TEN:)

I quickly replied and grabbed my purse. "Okay so Niall should be here any minute since he texted me this about seven minutes ago and knowing him he'll be early. You can come down with me if you want!"

Amy nods, grabbing her camera and we head downstairs.

Right as I'm halfway down, i hear Niall knocking on the door. A smile appears on my face and i turn the handle.

"Hi Ni-"

My eyes widen as i realize who it is.

"Brody?"

He smirks and steps into my house. My hands are shaking and i feel my palms start to sweat.

Amy walks up next to be, only then realizing Brody was here. "What do you want?"

She gives him a look and holds a hand in place on her hip. Hes in a tux, hands in pockets.

"I'm here to take Delilah to prom."

I begin to heat up, anger rising in front of me and push Brody out the door. "How many times do i have to tell you no? You had your chance and you blew it! I'm with Niall now and theres nothing you can do about it!"

"He's famous! He'll forget about you!"

"Yeah just like you forgot about me enough to date another girl!" I see the hurt in his face and take a deep breath. "Look, there will be tons of other girls at the dance."

Brody shakes his head and i see Niall's car pull up. Oh boy. "I can't though."

"Yes, you can. I'll see you later." I walk back into my house and give Amy a quick hug. I also grab my purse and walk past Brody as i head torwards Nialls car.

Niall steps out and walks up to me.

"You look beautiful." He smiles and i reach down and take his hand in mine.

"You're not so bad yourself."

"So whats he doing here?" Niall nods towards Brody.

"He's leaving..finally." I kiss Niall's cheek and walk over to the passenger seat. "C'mon, lets go."

((GOODNESS BRODY JUST LEAVE....

ANYWAYS ANOTHER CHAPTER OR SO LEFT:'(

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!

THANKS FOR READING LOVLIES:D

-EMANDCAMXOXO))