Chapter 6

- Another side of you I had yet to explore, you've captured me exploring your grounds, and now...I'm the prisoner of your love -

Tzuyu POV

"Tzuyu-ya, can you go with me to watch this movie pleaseee, I'm scared and don't want to watch it alone." Sana pouts. "If it's scary then why do you want to watch it?" I ask, annoyed. "I'll pay for popcorn and the tickets?" Sana offers. "Fine." I say and roll my eyes, I have nothing else to do anyways. "Yay!" Sana squeals.

We sit down in the dark theatre and the movie begins. The plot was so weird and the murderer could've easily gotten away with the murders if he wasn't so bad at it. But that really wasn't my main concern, during all the ominous parts, Sana would grip tightly on my arm, hugging it and leaning on my chest. When there were jump scares, she would shut her eyes and bury her head, her hair smelled fruity, like a summer day in Hawaii.

To be honest, I wasn't really focused on the movie, but more on Sana. Her actions were actually quite...cute. After the movie finished, we walked out and Sana said, "That movie wasn't that scary." I looked at her in disbelief. "You were literally quaking the whole time, I was scared that you would faint!" I said, rolling my eyes, I guess it's starting to become a habit with every word that comes out of her mouth. "Aww, you were worried about me?" She asks, showing a sly smile. "Yeah, I was worried that I had to carry your heavy booty all the way to the hospital." I taunted back and she stuck her tongue out.

"Let's get dinner." Sana said as we walked to the car, putting her arm under mine. "We just went to the movies." I said. "And?" She asked, smiling like dinner was a necessity after going to the movies. "What is this Sana?" I ask, stepping away from her. I'm confused by her actions because we have never been like this before."What do you mean?" She asks, her smile fading. "This isn't a date." I say making it clear. "Y-yeah, it never was Tzu." She says, her eyes slowly becoming less upbeat than it usually is. Maybe I was a bit too harsh, something about her optimism leaving the atmosphere didn't seem right. "Okay, let's have dinner then." I say walking opening the car door for her. "O-okay." She stutters, slowly getting in.

The car ride was unusually silent which made me reach to turn on the music but she put her hand on mine, "You don't have to, I know you don't like playing music in the car." She says, looking out the window. She was right, I didn't enjoy music while driving, maybe while going to a place with less cars, but definitely not on busy streets like we were on right now. "We're here." I say, parking the car.

We sit down at a table for two and the waiter comes to take our order, as she leaves she says, "You two look very good together." I start, "We're not-" But she left already. "Ah, she's gone." I laugh a little to disperse the awkwardness, but then look at Sana. Is she sulking? It seems as if her natural ball of sunshine personality has been sucked out of her body.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, putting my hand on hers. "I'm fine." She pulls away, putting on a fake smile. I say okay and let it go, but I know something's bothering her.

"Hey Sana." I call and she looks up, "Ohyo, ohyo, ohyo." I repeat while pointing finger guns to cheer her up but she just stares at me, a bit of shock and disgust plastered on her face. I put my head down of embarrassment for an attempt to make her smile.

She starts laughing and I look up smiling that I have achieved my goal. She's not only smiling with her lips but with her eyes, and that's how I know it's real, "O-h my goodness Tzu, wh-what are you doing!" She asks between breaths, gasping from laughing too hard. I turn my facial expression to something plain, "What do you mean, I'm just showing you how it's done, you weren't doing it right." I say, fixing the napkin on my lap. "I made the expression Tzuyu!" She says confused. "Well then I guess the student is better than the teacher." I say and then do the "Ohyo ohyo" dance once again.

She breaks out in laughter and the waitress brings our food out. The rest of the dinner goes smoothly as Sana is back to her regular self. We were laughing and smiling the night away, unaware that time exists.

We finish up at the restaurant and I walk her back to her apartment. "Thank you for today, Tzuyu, I had a lot of fun." She said turning around, her back facing the door. "I did too." I say honestly and I did. I never knew that hanging out with Sana could be this exciting.

I stared into her eyes, this time it's full of color, it was a rainbow and I've reached the purple line, to lean in and forget about everything, it was just me and her. I tried to suppress my feelings, like I do with everything else, but she made me weak, I felt like crumbling, falling into her, and that's exactly what happened.

She put her hands on my neck and I started to lean down, our breathing slowed in sync, the smell of her sweet perfume marked a memory in my head, my new favorite smell. She pulled me in and our lips touched, the taste of her freshly applied cherry chapstick left a stain on my lips, I kissed back.

I broke away realizing what we just did. "I..." I mutter, her hands still around my neck. "I-I've got to go." I say placing her arms back to her side. "W-wait Tzuyu!" She says and I stop but don't turn around, I don't know what may happen if I see her face again, but I do know that if I do...this kiss that we just had, won't be the last. "I like you." She says, but my feet carry me away, slowly putting miles between us.

Chaeyoung POV

"So you just left her standing there." I say in disbelief. "I screwed up Chae." Tzuyu shoves a pillow in her face. "You did." I say truthfully and she gives me the "you're not helping" look. "You messed up, but that doesn't mean you can't fix it." I explain my words more clearly. "But she probably doesn't want to see me again, like ever." Tzuyu emphatically sighs. "Do you...like her?" I ask, obviously they kissed, but it could've just been the spur of the moment. "I mean she is very annoying, and hyper, and-" I interrupt. "Tzuyu."

"Well, I...yes." She says and groans in the pillow, "What do I do!" She whines. "Apologize." I say. "But what if she doesn't want to see me?!" Tzuyu reasons, her voice slightly muffled from the pillow. "What are you doing?" She says looking at me as I look at my phone, "Chaeyoung." She says, her voice getting stern. "Shush and stay put." I say putting the phone next to my ear. "Hey Sana-unnie!" I greet. "Chaeyoung!" Tzuyu whispers in a loud tone.

"Could you come over, I need your help with something?" I ask as if something was wrong. "Of course, when do you need me?" She asks. "Whenever you're done." I say. "Okay, I'll be there soon, do you want me to bring Mina over too?" She asks and I stop. "Um s-sure, if you want to." I stutter. "Okay, see you later." She says and then hangs up the phone.

"What did you do?" Tzuyu looked at me, terror in her eyes, I think this might be the first time I've seen Tzuyu this scared. "Sana is coming over soon, you better get what you have to say ready, you may only have one shot at this." I say, smiling while leaving the room. "I feel like cupid." I whisper to myself.

Let operation Satzu begin...

- - - - -

Ello!! It's Pengu hehe. Do you think the situation will be resolved soon? Or will Satzu never find their neverending romance? What will happen to Mina and Chaeyoung as Sana and Tzuyu talk/fight, that is if they ever get a chance. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! - Pengu <3