Chapter 23

- A wispy entity soars through the air, will it find their rightful owner, or be kept in the hands of fake love -

Chaeyoung POV

"Good morning!" I walk into the office with a smile. "Someone looks like they're in a good mood today." Tzuyu says leaning back in her chair. "Couldn't be better." I sit down for another day of work, "You look dead, did you and Sana fight again?" I ask Tzuyu and she groans, "Don't remind me." She keeps her eyes on her keyboard.

"I bet you they'll be back together tomorrow." I whisper to Dahyun but she shakes her head, "No, my guess is by the end of the day." We shake on it, "You two did not just bet on my relationship." Tzuyu says which startles us, "It's not our fault you two break up twice every month." Dahyun taunts and I snicker, "And when's the wedding?" Tzuyu fights back leaving Dahyun speechless, "H-hey, we're getting there." She mutters, "And you Son Chaeyoung, you..." She sighs, "Nevermind."

"Nevermind what Tzuyu." I say and Dahyun shoots a worried look at her and then to me. "Nothing Chae." I knew whose name she was going to say. "No, no it's okay, you can say it." I urged her on, "It's good that you're moving on." She says, "Oh." I had no comeback. "Okayy, coffee anyone?" Dahyun tries breaking the awkward silence. "Sure." Tzuyu and I say at the same time. Dahyun walks to the elevator but before she could press the button, the doors open, Dahyun smiles at me.

"Tzuyu-ya." Sana comes through the doors, "What do you want Sana." She pushes her away, "I've missed you." She talks in her baby voice, "Go away Sana, I have work." Tzuyu displays her emotionless self once again, "I want you back Tzu." Sana says, and that's my cue to leave, "Oh Chaeyoung can you tell Dahyun Momo's downstairs waiting for her." I nod and Dahyun and I go to say hi.

"Momoring!" Dahyun jumps into Momo's arms, I look away feeling third wheel vibes. "I don't pay you two to stand around." A stern voice came trotting past us, "Ms. Park." We bow, and she looks up from her phone, "I'm serious, get to work, just kidding kiddos, you have ten minutes." She starts walking again but stops, "If you two are here, where is Tzuyu?" She asks, "She's upstairs with Sana." I say but then suddenly realize, Jihyo becomes wide-eyed, "So you left those two alone, together, alone." She trails off. Shoot. Last time we left them alone in the office, Ms. Park caught them together...kissing.

We join her in the elevator, warning Tzuyu that we're coming up with Ms. Park but she doesn't answer her phone, "I swear if I catch them this time making out." Ms. Park scolds.

Ms. Park or Park Jihyo is the CEO of our architecture company, she was impressed with what we did with the house and building and put Dahyun, Tzuyu, and I together as a permanent team. She's really nice and easy going so we all got along quickly.

The elevator doors opened and we braced ourselves to see them...hugging? "Okay...this went from weird to awkward real quick." She says, "Hey Jihyo." Tzuyu stands straight. "Yah! It's Ms. Park when we're at work." She scolds once again. "Sure sure, what brings you here?" Tzuyu asks. "I own this place Tzuyu, I'm your boss, the CEO, does that ring a bell?" She plays around. "Okay then, Ms. CEO. We'll get to work." Tzuyu salutes. "Okay okay, keep the good work up." She walks away, dumbfounded.

"So are you two back together?" I ask and Sana nods, "Dang it." I say under my breath, "Pay up buddy." Dahyun sticks her hand out and I give her ten dollars.

- - -

"Shall we go out for dinner?" Momo asks, putting her arm around Dahyun, "Sure!" Sana says, "Do you want to invite-" I stop her, "No, I think she's busy tonight." I say. "Okay, let's go!"

Mina POV

"Ms. Myoui, it's really late, you should go home." My assistant pops her head in, "No it's okay, I need to finish this." I look at the scattered papers all around my desk, "Fine but at least let me order you some dinner." She says and I nod, "Thank you."

"No problem, it's my job Ms. Myoui." She smiles, "Well then I am really thankful to have you working for me, and Ms. Mina is fine." I smile, she's been working for me for three years and has been the best assistant ever. "Okay, I'll be back soon with your dinner Ms. My-Mina." She bows and leaves.

- - -

"Ms. Mina, Ms. Mina." Someone shakes my shoulder. "Good Morning! I guess you fell asleep while doing paperwork." My assistant giggles. "Ah, thank you for waking me up." I bow, "Here is some breakfast and a change of clothes." She puts my papers in neat stacks, laying my clothes on the couch, and opening the breakfast. I smile, I'm really lucky to have her to care for me.

"Thank you Emiko." She smiles, tucking her hair behind her ears, "No problem Ms. Mina!"

I spent the day nourished, and clean, and in a good mood. Maybe I should take a break from work for once, I take my coat and head out. "I'll be out for a while, call me if you need anything." I say, walking past my assistant's desk, "Do you need me to go with you?" She asks, standing up, "No, it's okay." I walk off.

I stroll through the city, looking at the trees, the sky, smelling the air. I don't know how my legs brought me to this certain place. Osaka Castle. "M'lady." I whisper, standing where we stood many months ago.

The weather was starting to become colder so I decided to end the sight-seeing a bit early and get back to work, afterall, I have a company to run.

"Ms. Mina, you have a visitor." My assistant stood up to greet me. "An unannounced visitor?" I ask and she nods, "He says he's your boyfriend." I roll my eyes, sure, "my boyfriend."

I open the door to see my chair slowly turning around, "I've been expecting you here." A smirk appeared on his face. Bambam.

- - - - -

Ello, it's Pengu. I guess there isn't much of a future for those two...michaeng fanfic who? Haha, who's the "she" that Sana wanted to invite? Why is Bambam in Mina's office? Find out soon! Hehe Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! - Pengu <33