Chapter 22

- I didn't have your puzzle piece, so I made one to replace you -

One Year Later

Mina POV

It's been a year since I last set foot in Seoul. We finally fixed the scamming situation without alerting the public and keeping our image. This past year has been filled with work, work, and more work, which I absolutely love. Yes there has been a void of emptiness in the midst of my cold heart, but if I stuff it with my duties, it'll fix itself right?

"Ms. Myoui, you have a shoot with the new photographer in ten minutes." My assistant comes in. "Thank you, I'll get going now." I walked down the hall and took the elevator which was once filled with chatter, but as soon as they saw me, their eyes averted and heads bowed. Some things never change.

"One two, One two, um Ms. Mina, it is okay if you take off that ring, it doesn't look good with the concept we put together." The photographer says, I look down at my hand, the silver metal feels cold around my finger, after all this time. I looked up, who the heck hired this jerk, who gave him the right to say what I wear, I could feel a familiar cold feeling running to my eyes. I stood up, walking closer to him, whispers could be heard murmuring through the crew. "He's totally done for", "He has some nerve talking to her like that.", "Wouldn't want to be him." I smile, I wouldn't want to be him in this situation either.

I glide my hand against the flap of his jacket, "Ms. Mina please return to your spot." He says, looking away. I look up, moving my fingers up to his jaw, tracing it down, "I don't know what you're doing but I have a girlfriend." He takes my hand off his skin and I sigh. Turning around, I walk back to my seat, "You're fired." He scoffs, "Why? Is it because I called your ring ugly or because I rejected you?" His tone spit venom, "Well guess what, just because you're pretty, you can't have anything you want." I turn around chuckling. "I really do feel sorry for you." Some guards approach but I hold a hand up to stop them.

"Who are you to say speak that way, you don't run the place." He's like a fish caught in a net, struggling for dear life, "Apologize and maybe I'll let you go." I say and he scoffs again and rolls his eyes. He grabs my hand, ripping off the ring, now he's really getting on my nerve. "I'm sorry that you have bad taste." I cross my arms, "What's so precious about this anyways, it's just metal." He tosses it in the air then holds the ring in front of my face, I reach for it but he drops it on the floor, stepping on it.

A trail of gasps could be heard around us, now he's really getting on my nerves. I look away trying to calm myself, taking a few breaths, ah, screw it. I grab his jaw, sliding my hand to reach his camera. I take it, juggling it from one hand to the other, I look to my guards, signalling them to stand behind just in case. "Oops." I drop it, putting on an innocent face, he lunges forward but security holds him back. "What the heck! That's a thirty thousand dollar camera, it's probably worth more than your paycheck, you better pay me back!" He tries to get loose but the guards make him get on his knees, "What do you mean?" I keep playing innocent, "It's just metal." I pick up the ring, placing it on my finger.

I walked away but I guess he wanted to be humiliated more, "You'll pay for this you b*tch! Do you really think you can get away with this just because of how you look, well guess what, you may be good looking on the outside, you're ugly on the inside! I'll speak to your boss about this!" I hate men, security takes this jerk away, but I stop them one last time. Let me break him down to a fine pulp first.

"I may be ugly on the inside, I admit it, but this ugliness is something you don't want to mess with. And you? Reject me?" I laugh, "No, I was just examining how you look so that you won't have a future as a photographer ever again." I used my stern voice, the one laced with icicles. "Wh-what, you can't do that." He stutters, "Oh yes I can, and one more thing, I prefer you call me Ms. Myoui, my title as the CEO of Myoui Modeling." I love seeing the shock on peoples' faces after they've wronged me. "Take him away and call Jackson, I never want to see this scumbag's face again." I walk to the dressing room and my assistant comes in. "I'm so sorry Ms. Myoui, we'll stick to Jackson from now on." There was worry and fear on her face, this is why I don't deal with emotions, they're too messy.