Chapter 34

- No one realizes the unique markings a leaf, as a whole, they only see the shape, the stem, and the color, but look closer and you'll find a complex maze -

Chaeyoung POV

"Did you find out why they broke up?" Mina asked as I drove her to work, "No, she didn't tell me." I said and Mina huffed, "Okay, I just need to pick some things up from the office, I'll work from home today so I can watch Sana, I'll be back, wait here." She said getting out of the car as I stopped at the entrance.

I dialed Tzuyu's number, "Did you talk to them?" I asked, "Yeah, Jihyo scolded me and then gave us the rest of the day off and Dahyun won't stop bothering me." She reported and I laughed, "That sounds about right." I look to see Mina walking out, "Got to go, m'lady awaits, I'll join you two in a bit!" I say, ending the call.

"Who was that?" Mina asked as she stepped into the car, "Dahyun, she asked when I was going to come back since she couldn't bear to be alone with Tzuyu for a minute longer, she might pounce her soon." Mina nodded, "Tell Dahyun no holding back." I smiled, "Yes ma'am." I say as we drive off back to our house.

"I'll see if I can come home early." I say, talking to Mina behind the rolled down window, "Okay and Chaeng...I love you?" She let out a weak smile, saying it like it was a question, like she didn't know if I would say it back, "I love you too my Minari." It made her smile shine a little brighter, "Come here." I opened the car door to give her a hug, "Thank you Chaengie." She nestled her chin into the crook of my neck. "Anything for you my princess." We pulled away giving each other a quick kiss before parting.

- - -

"Get in losers, we're going shopping!" I yelled to Dahyun and Tzuyu as they waited at the entrance. Mean Girls, a classic.

"So where to first?" I asked Tzuyu, "Build-a Bear." Dahyun and I looked at her bewildered, "What?" She shrugged, "They have cute stuffed animals." She looked out the window. Dahyun and I shared a stare seeming to say, "What the heck."

We stood outside the shop as Tzuyu told, "What do you think she's doing in there?" Dahyun asked, "To be honest, I don't think we know Tzuyu anymore, who knew she would be such a romantic?" I answered and Dahyun and I laughed.

"What are you two laughing at?" Tzuyu walked out of the store with a plastic bag. "Uh nothing, where to next?" I asked, "The floral shop, but um, I don't really know flowers, so uh, could you two help me?" She mumbled, embarrassed. Dahyun and I burst out laughing, "Y-ya!" She scolded and we died down, "O-okay Tzuyu, we'll help you pick out some flowers." Dahyun snickered and Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Mina POV

"Hey Momo, how's Sana doing?" I ask as Momo closes the door, "She doesn't look too good, but I got her to eat something earlier and now she's taking a nap. We sat down at the table, "So how's it going with the wedding planning and stuff?" I asked, "It's going well, we just have to confirm a few things and we will pretty much be done." She sighed a sigh of relief.

I wonder how it's like to propose to someone, "What about you and Chae?" She suddenly asked, "Huh?" I responded, "Do you two have any plans to get married soon? I mean you two technically were already married before and have been in a relationship for months if you count that time. So an engagement soon?" Momo asks and I didn't know how to respond, should we? Should I propose? 

"Um, we haven't really talked about it, but we have a dog?" That should count for something right? Momo laughed, "It's okay Mina" She said, "I have a sense that you might be scared of your future, you may think that she might not love you as much you do her but I can see it in the way you two look at each other, the feeling is mutual, so don't worry." She gave a reassuring smile.

Momo was right, I'm completely terrified, being with Chae has been an adventure of pain and happiness. But looking back, we always found a way to make things right, we always found a way to see the sun through the clouds. The good times out weigh the bad and the worse times just made us stronger. 

Maybe it was time to get married, we've been through a lot of things together and apart. I love her and I hope she does loves me and mostly, we have a dog. Chaeng has done so much for us, from giving small presents to waiting for months even though I broke her heart, maybe it's my turn. Maybe I should ask Chaeyoung to marry me.

"H-hey." a hoarse voice said from the door, "Sana, come sit." I said, standing up to help guide her. "Thanks you two, I really appreciate it." We nodded in union, "Of course, we'll always be here, through heartbreak and heart fixed?" Momo said which seemed to make Sana smile.

"Is it okay if I stay here for a few more days Mina?" She asks, "Yes! You don't even have to ask." I gave her a reassuring smile, "D-do you know what you're going to do next?" I know it's still pretty early and their break up only happened yesterday. "Yeah, I'm going to go back to Japan." Momo and I gasped, "But-" Momo started, "There's nothing for me here anymore, Tzuyu was my anchor, keeping me in Korea but without her, I don't have any business in Seoul." I guess that was reasonable, "But we'll miss you!" I hugged her and Momo joined, "I'll call you two everyday." I hugged her tighter, "Please do, it's a must." 

Sana POV

It's now been a week since I've been staying at the Michaeng residence. I think I'm okay now, I've gathered up enough courage and strength to leave. "We'll miss you." Chaeyoung says, giving me a hug, "I'll miss you both too." I hug her back, "Are you going to Tzuyu's to get your stuff, do you need me to come with you?" Mina asked but I shook my head, "I should do it by myself." We hugged one last hug goodbye.

- - -

I stood outside our apartment, well, her apartment now, the bronze key in my hand. I turned the lock to find an empty wind gush out, I guess she wasn't home. I looked on the table to find a letter and a stuffed animal?

- - - - -

Hihi, tis Pengu, whatsup ya'l!!! Let's get this party started, happy ending for you, happy ending for you, happy endings for everyone!!! Hahaha, anyways, Satzu POV next chapter, put your smiles on!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Pengu outtt - Pengu <3